Bobby Lashley - UPLOADED TO XBL

The D

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stand Lashley but I might actually download this for Universe Mode. Good work as usual bud. Think about narrowing the mouth width slightly. Also have you considered an attempt at Bison Smith. Seems right up your alley

I did that to the mouth on that update, but it could stand to go a little further perhaps. It depends on the shot.. When he's not making his pouty intimidating face then his mouth is of course a lot wider.

It might be his horrible head shape that was putting it off for me, but I doubt you'll be able to mimick that.

I don't know if this will work, but maybe a ( on the nose to define the nostrils a bit more could help it, one on each of course.

Make the lips a touch more pink, and try a couple of designs lighter than the skin colour next to his mouth on each side. You can see them in the profile shot shown below, and his face looks to be straight.

I dunno man, the more I look at pics of him the more I see him in the caw. It's definitely good.

149b1n7.png

update is better, definitely seeing Bobby here now.honestly think a little more angle on those peepers will do it.

33ac7jp.jpg

TNA like to steal poster ideas too (Sting/RVD)

remember only half of the picture is Bobby.

Is def 1 not a go'er? remember you can get a little preview of the body shape by going to a definition and then coming out if it, you get a 1 sec preview of what that body skin will look like with your morphing.

Speaking of morphing I think that the chest and ab height come both come down by 5, it seems a bit off, like Brock's IGM with the redonkulously long torso.

I know you said this would be finished fairly soon, but I was wondering would it be released by the end of the month?

If there are no more suggestions then it's more of less ready to go.

I already see a lot of Lashley in this CAW, but most people are saying tweak the mouth. I can't find many pictures where his mouth is normal so I can't comment on it.

Really liking this, but agree that the eye angle needs to go up more....and I believe the lighter of the body hairs has tons less shine...might wanna check, but I know I've utilized it in the past and it didn't have the shine the dark ones did.

...and just a note...that ( suggestion...it's on my Faarooq if you wanna get an idea on how it could look. ;) I'd personally also look into, if you have the layers, doing the flared nostril trick a tad on this. Would help the overall finish of the nose

update is better, definitely seeing Bobby here now.honestly think a little more angle on those peepers will do it.

33ac7jp.jpg

TNA like to steal poster ideas too (Sting/RVD)

remember only half of the picture is Bobby.

Is def 1 not a go'er? remember you can get a little preview of the body shape by going to a definition and then coming out if it, you get a 1 sec preview of what that body skin will look like with your morphing.

Speaking of morphing I think that the chest and ab height come both come down by 5, it seems a bit off, like Brock's IGM with the redonkulously long torso.

I actually can't tell which is Bobby and who the *censored* the other person is. Now I feel kinda retarded.

Pfft, not even an accurate body skin?

Young. definitely should have won caw maker of the year instead.

Why man? I hope you guys aren't talking behind my back, as I assume saying "Young. definitely should have won caw maker of the year instead" is more of a mockery than a compliment. All I am is just a caw maker who has finally understood all of caw made. All my caws will be uploaded this year, which indicates 2011 obviously isn't my year. I also assume I have a bad reputation with caw makers, due to responses. Especially from people like D and Dyno. All I'm doing is just trying to create amazing caws as well as earn the respect back.

@D

Lashley looks brilliant, you might consider making his bottom lip a tad more pink/red, makes the lips lighter and lastly increase size of the nose a tad.

Archived