My Stone Cold Steve Austin DTA shirt

meep317

This picture is **** quality, I took it on my ipod, but I figured it was better than nothing. I don't have a capture card. It looks good here, but in game it looks even better, it's got a lot of detail that you can't see in this image. It'll be up on CC once I finish doing the back of the shirt, sometime tonight or tomorrow. This was all hand drawn by myself.

XAitD.jpg

I'm not sure why the bottom circle looks pear shaped in this picture, but in the game it is circular, as it's supposed to be. There aren't any really good reference pics online, I had the shirt when I was a kid, probably my favorite Stone Cold shirt, so I had to make it. He wears it in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5v7D-2C8c

Tags on CC will be

Stone Cold

DTA

Rattlesnake

T-shirt

This will be on Xbox 360.

I'll be done with the back today at some point, and will upload both logos. Also going to tinker with the eyes ever so slightly. I used many, many different shades of red to create a sort of blurry, depth effect, and I put little dark spots, and they kind of look like pupils or something, which the logo doesn't have. Can't notice it in game, really, because the shades are so close together, but in that picture you can and it's bothering me, lol. So I'll fix that.

This is what I need to learn to do, most of my stuff are based on two coloured logos and hence don't look all that great in gameplay, because the lack of depth in adding extra colours for highlights and shadows.

I believe that's a natural talent - not something that can be taught. It's like charisma... You either got it, or you don't...

This is what I need to learn to do, most of my stuff are based on two coloured logos and hence don't look all that great in gameplay, because the lack of depth in adding extra colours for highlights and shadows.

I believe that's a natural talent - not something that can be taught. It's like charisma... You either got it, or you don't...

I was very skeptical about being able to do it, but I'm very satisfied with how it turned out. It's just about being patient and taking your time, you just change the color by a few clicks each time, very subtle, but it's noticeable in the final product. The paint tool would benefit greatly from a gradient feature, but that's for another topic I suppose.

Archived