"Devil" - 'Father' James Mitchell

Shattered!™

This CAW is from a while back but I have only just felt like it is ready to be shown!

Please give me feedback and request what attires you want for him, and also any improvements that you feel need to be made, don't hesitate on telling me, it's what this site is for!

wink.gif

img00170201201201806.jpg

Looks really good, the hair is throwing me off, he had like a little circle patch on the top of his head. He must of got hair plugs or something if anyone remembers him as James Vanderberg (sp?) when he managed Mortis in WCW. Call that request. >.>;

Yeah', looking at some ref's now I can see what you mean. And laughing.gif I now HAVE to do the Vanderberg attire!

all you gotta do is google image search him and there are plenty of refs so basically my advice would be to go away and work on the hairline and face shape etc. Luckily his ridiculous eyebrows are in the game and the facial hair and attire are easily done so there is defo a chance of totally nailing him.

check refs

fix hairline

make sure facial hair shape is correct

then fix face shape

maybe change face skin

in that order

all you gotta do is google image search him and there are plenty of refs so basically my advice would be to go away and work on the hairline and face shape etc. Luckily his ridiculous eyebrows are in the game and the facial hair and attire are easily done so there is defo a chance of totally nailing him.

check refs

fix hairline

make sure facial hair shape is correct

then fix face shape

maybe change face skin

in that order

Thanks for the advice!, I will go and make those changes now, straight after I finish my Kid Kash Red Pitbull attire!bigsmile.gif... laughing.gif

Archived