Resident Evil 6

Mango kid

I'm not a big fan of the inventory layout, I don't get why you can't add grenades or other explosives to your weapons category. Up until yesterday, I had no clue each character had a different layout either.

I'm finding out all kinds of new things with this game daily (like countering attacks) because they didn't include an instruction manual for whatever reason.

It's a luxury these days when I find a fleshed-out manual in a game case. The last time I got a decent manual to peruse through was Skyrim. Oh and maps.... I love maps.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you set up a co-op, offline game from the same system? I had both controllers hooked up, I was in the menu, and I already finished the prologue. I'm in chapter 1, and it won't let the second controller join. We kept hitting start, but nothing.

Any solutions?

Start Chapter 1 again, pick your difficulty and change your screen to split.

I tried that too, and still nothing.

You need to invite the friend you wish to play with and then it will say that person has joined in as the character with a dog tag next to their name. I too find online play to be confusing. My sister got booted out of the game due to a connection error and I had to invite her into the game, but they won't be back until the next checkpoint.

I'm on chapter 5 in Chris' campaign now, and I don't really get what all the hate is about his campaign. I mean it isn't nearly as horror based as Leon's, but some of the action and the bigger infected make it enjoyable for me.

So far the only real complaints I have for the game is the counter system and I wish that when you threw a grenade you didn't automatically switch back to your primary weapon. Other than that, the game's great.

I'm stuck on this annoying part where Leon has to climb up a rope while holding and releasing LT and RT. No matter how hard I try, he keeps slipping back down. It's just before you fight the final boss, who I won't name for spoiler reasons.

God, I'm like so close to completing the campaign and they throw in some retarded ass "mini game" to piss me off. The game in general is kind of boring too, as you just kill loads of fat ass zombies and the game tells me where to run, so you never really get to just explore and find out for yourself because the gameplay is so linear.

The story is decent, but unlike most of the previous RE games, there's not anything to pick up and read along your journey. Part of the interesting aspects of any RE game are the various files and notes one stumbles across. The "itchy tasty" diary was funny. :P

^Thanks. I'll try it later. :)

I heard Ada's campaign will be made DLC with co-op. Meaning, you'll be able to play as her without the need to complete all the other campaigns (Leon / Helena, Chris / Piers and Jake / Sherry). So I wonder who her partner will be, or if it will make sense putting in a secondary character for support.

I had the impression that both players would play as Ada as, like you said, it wouldn't make sense for the story and cutscenes to add a random character. I haven't tried her campaign yet so it's just a guess though. Still got chapter 5 to finish for Jake and Chris' campaign as well.

How do you set up a co-op, offline game from the same system? I had both controllers hooked up, I was in the menu, and I already finished the prologue. I'm in chapter 1, and it won't let the second controller join. We kept hitting start, but nothing.

Any solutions?

Start Chapter 1 again, pick your difficulty and change your screen to split.

I tried that too, and still nothing.

You need to invite the friend you wish to play with and then it will say that person has joined in as the character with a dog tag next to their name. I too find online play to be confusing. My sister got booted out of the game due to a connection error and I had to invite her into the game, but they won't be back until the next checkpoint.

I ended up getting it running, but I gave up on it. Split screen really sucks.

• 5 months later...

Archived