The Quebecers by The Nomodder - UPLOADED 29/07/12

The Nomodder

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sorry! Mable is undoable with the current morphing possibilities!

Have a look at my Viscera on lived, me and KRad collabed. It's not too undoable imo.

I disagree. Tyrant did a pretty decent mabel last year so shows you can do something with morphings. Still Mabels not really the problem its just no one makes Mo anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

quick ? really appreciate ur mountie as he was 1 of da 2 guys i was missn from my 92 account so THX a lot 4 dis

da 2nd 1 (of significance imo) im missin is Tito i seen u had created 1 (dat i would want 2 d/l) any plans on uploadn it?

or is that a scrapped project ? (as i wouldnt mind if it jus had da 1 attire on da slot

@ SO_NY_: I'm not sure about my Tito. Of course I can put him on here, but the thing is that I'm absolutely not satisfied with him and I seem to can't find a way to fix him. And his Jacket is impossible to do which is kind of annoying!

@ Mascara Dorada: Thanks, I'm glad they are liked.

@ Spinebuster: Not yet. I try to finish Goldust first. If I can't get my ass up at all I think I will upload Flair with only one attire.

I think I will start one last topic soon, like last year with all these who were not top priority and didn't get their own topic. Perhaps I get some help and can still release some of them.

@ SO_NY_: I'm not sure about my Tito. Of course I can put him on here, but the thing is that I'm absolutely not satisfied with him and I seem to can't find a way to fix him. And his Jacket is impossible to do which is kind of annoying!

@ Mascara Dorada: Thanks, I'm glad they are liked.

@ Spinebuster: Not yet. I try to finish Goldust first. If I can't get my ass up at all I think I will upload Flair with only one attire.

I think I will start one last topic soon, like last year with all these who were not top priority and didn't get their own topic. Perhaps I get some help and can still release some of them.

Do you have any plans on bringing these New Generation guys onto WWE 13?

Archived