Official Pro-Wrestling NOAH Thread

Well im just going to do NOAH since its a pain in the ass to cover every promotion in Japan.

Credit: Purolove

NOAH "THE FIRST NAVIGATION 2012", 15.01.2012 (G+)

Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1,700 Fans

1. Shuji Kondo & Hiroshi Yamato defeated Naomichi Marufuji & Ricky Marvin (11:46)

2. Taiji Ishimori defeated Genba Hirayanagi (4:03)

3. Yoshinobu Kanemaru defeated Lance Bravado (3:50)

4. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title Skirmish: Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki defeated Katsuhiko Nakajima & Satoshi Kajiwara (16:26)

5. Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito defeated Kensuke Sasaki & Takuma Sano (13:33)

6. Takashi Sugiura defeated Mohammed Yone (11:21)

7. GHC Heavyweight Title Skirmish: Kenta Kobashi & Takeshi Morishima defeated Go Shiozaki & Shuhei Taniguchi (24:18)

20120116-00000000-spnavi_nm-000-0-view.jpg

Kevin Von Erich and his boys (Ross & Marshall) arrived safely at Haneda Int'l Airport.

they have announced their participation for Noah Development program officially at the live coverage at

NTV's buidling media park along with many fans and medias.

Ross & Marshall commented as they are very excited and honored to be able to join the Noah organization

and can't wait to start training.

Kevin commented as he was very pleased to have his 2 sons

joining Noah to start building the basic foundation.

I'm actually pretty interested in NOAH right now as all the upcoming title matchs seem like they should be good and the AJPW feud should heat up soon or at least I hope it does. I'm not that bothered by the Jnr. Titles but the Heavyweight title matches are intrigueing to me.

Hopefully Go/Morishima will be a good match, I expect it will be. And Kensuke should get a shot soon, its been like 3 years(?) since his last title match and I want Go/Kensuke II dammit!

Credit: Purolove NOAH "THE FIRST NAVIGATION 2012", 17.01.2012

Lazona Kawasaki Plaza Sol 230 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi defeated Lance Bravado & Harlem Bravado (11:23)

2. Kotaro Suzuki defeated Masao Inoue (11:39)

3. Mohammed Yone defeated Shuhei Taniguchi (9:24)

4. Takeshi Morishima defeated Taiji Ishimori (8:01)

5. Jun Akiyama & Atsushi Aoki defeated Kenta Kobashi & Ricky Marvin (18:13)

6. Takashi Sugiura & Naomichi Marufuji defeated Go Shiozaki & Takuma Sano (18:06)

Credit: Purolove NOAH "THE FIRST NAVIGATION 2012", 18.01.2012Lazona Kawasaki Plaza Sol230 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Naomichi Marufuji defeated Masao Inoue (7:56)

2. Jun Akiyama defeated Harlem Bravado (7:05)

3. Shuhei Taniguchi defeated Atsushi Aoki (10:15)

4. Takeshi Morishima & Takuma Sano defeated Ricky Marvin & Lance Bravado (9:51)

5. Takashi Sugiura defeated Taiji Ishimori (9:56)

6. Go Shiozaki & Kotaro Suzuki defeated Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi (15:27)

Mohammed Yone was missing due to a broken nose, which he suffered during yesterday's show. He is soon expected back in the ring.

NOAH "GREAT VOYAGE 2012 IN OSAKA", 22.01.2012 (G+)

Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

3,400 Fans

1. Yoshinobu Kanamaru beat Harlem Bravado (3:47)

2. Taiji Ishimori & Ricky Marvin beat Ryuji Hijikata & Lance Bravado (8:34)

3. Mohammed Yone beat Yutaka Yoshie (10:35)

4. Takashi Sugiura & Naomichi Marufuji beat Yoshihiro Takayama & Genba Hirayanagi (14:24)

5. Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima beat Kenta Kobashi & Shuhei Taniguchi (15:44)

6. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki © beat Atsushi Kotoge & Daisuke Harada (21:10) (3rd defense).

7. GHC Tag Team Title: Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito beat Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson © (15:38)

8. GHC Heavyweight Title: Takeshi Morishima beat Go Shiozaki © (22:30)

From Purolove.com

Pretty suprising Go losing the title, I don't know if this a good decision for the future of the company and for Go's credibility but I like Morishima so I'm cool with it.

Mother fsdusussd i didn't know Akiyama was bald already. Well, he did have a horrible balding spot.

And that was an interesting article. NOAH at this point, should merge with AJPW. No shame on doing that. Misawa started NOAH just because of a backlash against the Baba family. NOAH in its early days survive because of all the cross promotion , dream matches that an AJPW (isolation mode) never did until the massive exodus. The promotion is build on the four pillars, and when they are building on Go, tragedy struck. This is so similar to FMW, so i suggest for a merge.

Archived