Where the HELL is our Divas Champion???

# 1 Angelina Love fan

Really where the hell is Beth? Alica Botch fox injures Beth and WWE can't have their F'N divas with a black eye (for some stupid reason)we haven't seen Beth in weeks and if she ever returns WWE are not even going to use use the black eye thing as a storyline becuz there fuc**** dumb. Her partner Natalya is getting Jobbing left and right (to Tamina for some odd reason)and D.O.D. are pretty much done with sence she is alone every time she walks down the ramp or I guess when she is standng in the ring she is standing alone with NO Beth and with the (the Jobber entrance.) Should they just go straight in to their fued then for Wrestlemania becuz they don't even see to have plans for Layla. So it won't even make a difference.

Beth's been kicking butt at house shows, and the last I heard they're supposedly waiting for Layla who is soon to return so she can start feuding with Beth for the title. I think Alicia would still be feuding with Beth right now, had she not terribly botched that match. She was at Raw this past week, but the whole Kane thing kept that from happening, so maybe she'll be back next week.

Its not like the WWE would be having her win any of the matches she is missing right now. So pretty much having her off TV establishes more credibility than her jobbing in under two minutes to a rollup.

Its not like the WWE would be having her win any of the matches she is missing right now. So pretty much having her off TV establishes more credibility than her jobbing in under two minutes to a rollup.

Yeah in that way it is a good thing for her not to be on T.V. bucuz she would just be jobbing, I just thought they were done with her which is why I asked

I went to a house show December 29th, 10 days after the match she had with Alicia on Raw, and she had a match against Eve, and looked completely fine so I think she was taken off screen in order to kill Alicia Fox's storyline.

Oo good and thank god Alicas push needed to be done,she needs to learn how not to botch and hurt people. And this is also explains why she was on NXT

Maybe this abandonment to Natalya can start building up the Natalya vs Beth fued. I see Layla returning, feuding with Beth, while Natalya constantly argues with Beth about how badly she's been losing and whatnot. Maybe Layla will win the title at one point, but ultimately it will be Beth vs Natalya for the title at WM.

Well Beth hasn't shown up for like.. 2 weeks? And you're acting as if WWE are going to release her. WWE are probably keeping her out to sell her injury, until she comes back to get revenge on Alicia. Or maybe they're doing it to set up Natalya vs Beth. Or maybe waiting for Layla to return. It could be a number of different reasons, but the point is it isn't as bad as you're making it out to be with your little spazzfit

Tbh, I didn't even notice she was gone til I saw thus thread.

The is for you Situation*. I could care less what you have to say about it though, I block you moneths ago. ;) Maybe if you came in and added to the conversation instead of trolling like you usually do, there wouldn't be a "spazzfest". Honestly the last post just actually changed my perception of you...I hadn't known you were actually able to actually post on topic.

I think the injury is a blessing in disguise. It forces WWE to reassess the Diva division and shake things up. I like how they are mini-pushing Tamina and playing to her family roots as much as they do Nattie's. Her using the Superfly splash is an awesome tribute to her dad. I just hope that when Layla and Beth do return that WWE doesn't fall back into their "comfort zone". They have talent on roster, and I don't mean just Beth & Nattie. I'll admit finally that Layla is good, she really has improved her craft. K2 and Eve have gotten better as well. Alicia & The Bellas should stick to being "personalities" and not wrestlers. And of course, there's the notion that KharmaKong might be back by the end of the year, so things might be worse than it's been in recent months, but it will get better.

The is for you Situation*. I could care less what you have to say about it though, I block you moneths ago. ;) Maybe if you came in and added to the conversation instead of trolling like you usually do, there wouldn't be a "spazzfest". Honestly the last post just actually changed my perception of you...I hadn't known you were actually able to actually post on topic.

I think the injury is a blessing in disguise. It forces WWE to reassess the Diva division and shake things up. I like how they are mini-pushing Tamina and playing to her family roots as much as they do Nattie's. Her using the Superfly splash is an awesome tribute to her dad. I just hope that when Layla and Beth do return that WWE doesn't fall back into their "comfort zone". They have talent on roster, and I don't mean just Beth & Nattie. I'll admit finally that Layla is good, she really has improved her craft. K2 and Eve have gotten better as well. Alicia & The Bellas should stick to being "personalities" and not wrestlers. And of course, there's the notion that KharmaKong might be back by the end of the year, so things might be worse than it's been in recent months, but it will get better.

Yeah in away it is a good thing and I hope Lyla returns soon so,we can have new fueds instead of the same old same old

Well Beth hasn't shown up for like.. 2 weeks? And you're acting as if WWE are going to release her. WWE are probably keeping her out to sell her injury, until she comes back to get revenge on Alicia. Or maybe they're doing it to set up Natalya vs Beth. Or maybe waiting for Layla to return. It could be a number of different reasons, but the point is it isn't as bad as you're making it out to be with your little spazzfit

Tbh, I didn't even notice she was gone til I saw thus thread.

alright fist off I am not having a spazfit. I know they are not going to release her I'm just saying its been along time sense we seen her and her eye should befine and should be back so whats wwe's hold up is all what the topic was about

Really WWE should send Alicia Fox back down to FCW (after the botched moves she gave to Natalya and Beth) to further develop both her wrestling and mic skills. I still don't understand why she was given a Divas Championship reign in 2010. Hopefully Beth will be back on TV sooner rather than later, the Divas division needs a major shake up now though. Just get AJ and Kaitlyn in the Divas title picture and all will be good. :shifty:

The last time I cared about the Divas title was when Maryse was champion, because she was actually a good heel and was interesting. Beth Phoenix, despite her talent in the ring, doesn't bring much more to the table and her team with Natalya has basically been a failure.

And also I don't know why people seem to think Layla will be the saviour of the Divas division. Yes she's been out a long time and will be a fresh face. But after a week or two of her returning she'll just be another pretty face in a pair of wrestling boots.

Honestly, WWE should just stick the title on Vickie Guerrero and have Swagger an Ziggler help her defend her title. Since Vickie is the only Diva that the crowd really even show any interest in. In fact, keep the title on Vickie until Kharma returns then have Kharma destroy her an be the one to finally take her title.

The last time I cared about the Divas title was when Maryse was champion, because she was actually a good heel and was interesting. Beth Phoenix, despite her talent in the ring, doesn't bring much more to the table and her team with Natalya has basically been a failure.

And also I don't know why people seem to think Layla will be the saviour of the Divas division. Yes she's been out a long time and will be a fresh face. But after a week or two of her returning she'll just be another pretty face in a pair of wrestling boots.

Honestly, WWE should just stick the title on Vickie Guerrero and have Swagger an Ziggler help her defend her title. Since Vickie is the only Diva that the crowd really even show any interest in. In fact, keep the title on Vickie until Kharma returns then have Kharma destroy her an be the one to finally take her title.

Well Layla will just be a fresh face which is nice but yeah agree with you she is not going to really make a diffrence sadly. About Beth and Nattie i think they could be really good if WWE gave a *censored* but they don't, which is why know one cares about our Divas Champ or know who is champ because wwe just don't give a *censored* to put effert into something that could of been really really good

I actually wouldn't mind that :lol:

Maybe they are planning to have Tamina take on Beth at Rumble. Natalya jobbed over and over to Alicia I'd imagine to try and put Alicia over as a face (Which doesn't seem to be working) and for Fox to face Beth at Rumble. With Alicia appearing to be quietly depushed the WWE may feel they need a filler opponent until Layla returns.

Beth's title reign could have been booked a lot better but I am pleased to see her have a long reign. I can see her dropping it to Layla whenever the former Laycool member returns although it would make more sense for Beth to hold the belt until she feuds with Natalya. However the Divas of Doom angle seems to have been dropped.

Maybe Beth will be on Smackdown this week.

Archived