Flair allowed to talk at HoF

1okr

Ric Flair says he will only be allowed to talk for seven minutes at WWE's Hall of Fame ceremony honoring the Four Horsemen. Flair confirmed his in-person appearance at the ceremony in an interview with Mike Mooneyham of the Post & Courier newspaper. He added that he watched the announcement backstage at TNA's Impact TV taping Monday night. “It’s amazing. It’s very cool. The whole TNA crew was watching the vignette. I started crying when they aired it,” Flair said.

[ LINK: Mooneyham's weekly column at PostandCourier.com ]

Why was the whole TNA crew watching the promo, when they didnt even know it was happening? Do they often watch Raw during their tapings?

That wouldn't surprise me.

I'm glad he is given a little time to talk, considering he was a major part of the Horsemen. As long as more time is given to the members who haven't had a HoF speech yet.

Why was the whole TNA crew watching the promo, when they didnt even know it was happening? Do they often watch Raw during their tapings?

I can imagine a lot of WWE Superstars & crew like TNA aswell. Hell i bet even McMahon has watched an Impact or two, they're passionate about Wrestling and those are the two biggest wrestling companies in the world at this very moment in time.

I can imagine a lot of WWE Superstars & crew like TNA aswell. Hell i bet even McMahon has watched an Impact or two, they're passionate about Wrestling and those are the two biggest wrestling companies in the world at this very moment in time.

I'm not saying anything bad, i just thought it was odd that while TNA IMPACT was doing their tapings for their shows that the monitor's backstage were on WWE Raw at the time.

I'm not saying anything bad, i just thought it was odd that while TNA IMPACT was doing their tapings for their shows that the monitor's backstage were on WWE Raw at the time.

Some of the TNA roster have friends in WWE, and just wanted to check up on them and see how they're doing.

They wear watching raw so they could get some ideas they could copy on there program. I am still suprised they haven't copied the Kane Resurrected thing with Abyss or another masked dude.

I'm sorry dude, I don't even like TNA as much as I use to, but some of your posts about TNA are ridiculous.

As for Flair, is he just going to talk or is he really getting inducted twice? That would be quite awesome actually.

They wear watching raw so they could get some ideas they could copy on there program. I am still suprised they haven't copied the Kane Resurrected thing with Abyss or another masked dude.

I'm sorry dude, I don't even like TNA as much as I use to, but some of your posts about TNA are ridiculous.

As for Flair, is he just going to talk or is he really getting inducted twice? That would be quite awesome actually.

Some? ALL of his posts about TNA are ridiculous.

nly 7 minutes! :cry::um:

Only 7 minutes! :cry::um:

Since its a group of 4 people going to speak thats actually pretty fair amount. Im sure everyone in the group will have 7 minutes.

And its good that its confirmed but to me it was pretty obvious he would be there and would speak. They wouldnt have included him in the promo or the induction if they didnt plan on being fair.

Archived