Any body else getting really tired of the Gail Kim show?

Gail Kim is the most talented female TNA have by a country mile. So, no.

I don't know about that, she is definitely in the top 3 but with Knockouts such as Tara and Mickie James it is hard to decide who is the most talented. Just like # 1 Angelina Love fan said though she doesn't deserve both of the title belts just because she returned to the company. Velvet Sky had worked so hard and to lose the belt less than a month after holding it for the first time was just plain stupid.

Velvet Sky is like K2 (obviously way better but w.e.). If she held on the title longer than a month, it would have showed her flaws.

Fixed :hqhq: And Kelly always had flaws i'v always noticed even before she had the belt

Lol at your edit. And yeah K2 had too many flaws. But Velvet did too, but some people didn't notice it. She's an average wrestler at best and an average wrestler isn't really supposed to hold the belt for a long time.

Gail Kim is the most talented female TNA have by a country mile. So, no.

I don't know about that, she is definitely in the top 3 but with Knockouts such as Tara and Mickie James it is hard to decide who is the most talented. Just like # 1 Angelina Love fan said though she doesn't deserve both of the title belts just because she returned to the company. Velvet Sky had worked so hard and to lose the belt less than a month after holding it for the first time was just plain stupid.

Velvet Sky is like K2 (obviously way better but w.e.). If she held on the title longer than a month, it would have showed her flaws.

Fixed :hqhq: And Kelly always had flaws i'v always noticed even before she had the belt

Lol at your edit. And yeah K2 had too many flaws. But Velvet did too, but some people didn't notice it. She's an average wrestler at best and an average wrestler isn't really supposed to hold the belt for a long time.

Lol thanks, but yeah she shouldn't hold it for like a year or what ever but she deserves more than 28 days

Archived