The Billion Dollar Princess

nogoodraida

SWEET!!

Edit: My mamma always told me I was special : )

Daffney looks sweet.. never liked her till I made her caw.. had to watch a bunch of matches for movesets.. Im now a fan of Zombie hot.

Brilliant Stephanie mate. Really got her dead on. Any chance of her Referee attire from No Way Out 2002?

thanks,.. but no special referee match... no point on making that attire.

Very nice.

Are you going to do anymore attires? Such as..

efmq80.jpg

this is attire # 3... just black shirt instead of white... Mike wanted a black shirt.

just downloaded this but is there a chance that u make a slot with 2 ring attires & 2 gm attires?

theres one slot with 3 ring gears and one gm attire, and another with all gm attires.. you guys are never happy lol JK ;)

this like the rest of your caws looks awesome & cant wait 4 mickie

are u going 2 do an all tna slot slot 4 her?

Im 99% sure my Mickie caw will be an all tna slot.. but mike wants a lesbian Mickie caw from 2005 that does the long kiss goodnight cause he is a perv..lol so most likely 2 slots.. one TNA, one old WWE attires.

just downloaded this but is there a chance that u make a slot with 2 ring attires & 2 gm attires?

theres one slot with 3 ring gears and one gm attire, and another with all gm attires.. you guys are never happy lol JK ;)

Im 99% sure my Mickie caw will be an all tna slot.. but mike wants a lesbian Mickie caw from 2005 that does the long kiss goodnight cause he is a perv..lol so most likely 2 slots.. one TNA, one old WWE attires.

oh right lol i thought it was 1 all ring gear & 1 all gm

& lol at mike being a perv :hqhq:

oh right lol i thought it was 1 all ring gear & 1 all gm

& lol at mike being a perv :hqhq:

Lol Mickie doesnt quite do it for me. Just enjoxed that story line.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived