The Billion Dollar Princess

nogoodraida

Hey guys.. Stephanie McMahon.. feedback is welcome.. this will be up for download later tonight.. tags caws.ws, partyguyhilton and my gt is Raida NGP

imag0178b.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

imag0180h.jpg

imag0181dh.jpg

imag0182t.jpg

imag0184d.jpg

imag0185t.jpg

imag0186i.jpg

imag0187xu.jpg

try using a the letter "I" for the butt chin effect I personally think it looks better then what they give us

^^ i will try this

nice! maybe change the hair in some? like the long straight black one and turn it brown? or the kelly kelly like hair?

I did want to do that but the head morph is designed for that hair.. changing it looks weird.., mike wanted to keep it like that.. i wanted to put the hair with the bangs for a few but it doesnt look right.. this hair is the most "Stephanie-esque".. and makes the face look more accurate imo.

Yes i know the flesh colored design thing on the legs isnt popular but i only do it when neccessary.. the beth pheonix jumpsuit is 99% acurrate to stephs leather ring gear.. so i wanted to use it.. re creating it using other clothing items would have been flat black with no leathery texture.. its a small price to pay for accuracy.. in game you dont even notice it.

And scarface thanks again for complimenting our caws =)

Yes i know the flesh colored design thing on the legs isnt popular but i only do it when neccessary.. the beth pheonix jumpsuit is 99% acurrate to stephs leather ring gear.. so i wanted to use it.. re creating it using other clothing items would have been flat black with no leathery texture.. its a small price to pay for accuracy.. in game you dont even notice it.

And scarface thanks again for complimenting our caws =)

Makes sense... it's just stupid that THQ hardly ever adds anything new to the CAW system, especially for Divas.

And as long the two of you keep dishing out dime pieces(Divas)... I'll keep complimenting the great work you do.

Thanks bro.. thats my intention.. to get people like you into diva caws.. they deserve the same attention as male caws.. and we gotta get a 5 star match in! Hit me up

Yeah I miss our matches, classics

It's workin though man, honestly I am diggin these, not to crap on other diva creators but I dont think I've noticed as much likeness as I see here. Good job, on all of the ones you've shown here.

Archived