NWOldskool's Classic Entrances

Oldsie

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a Razor, Benoit or Flair. Gotta appreciate the willingness o try anyone. It's overlooked, but a crappy entrance can kill an otherwise flawless CAW, so keep up the good work. I keep checking the thread for updates and lemme know if you need any resources...

Maybe a Razor, Benoit or Flair. Gotta appreciate the willingness o try anyone. It's overlooked, but a crappy entrance can kill an otherwise flawless CAW, so keep up the good work. I keep checking the thread for updates and lemme know if you need any resources...

The only question I have is what era of Flair do you want? Just give me a good reference for Razor. Also glad to know you like my entrances. :P I work hard to make the most accurate.

could you do Great Muta entrance & Black Reign Entrance.

For great Muta any intro would be good cause allf his intros are a bit diffrent depending what he wears so I guess the most accurate entrance you can make no matter what era as long as its great muta.

Sure thing. :) I am also working on Kenta also. :)

The only question I have is what era of Flair do you want? Just give me a good reference for Razor. Also glad to know you like my entrances. :P I work hard to make the most accurate.

Thanks, ahhhh, probably WCW Flair, some strutting, a spin if it's a selectable move, the appearance of yell (Wwwwhhooooooo!!!). (

) or

For Razor something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5CiElINSs) or (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1bvwcPluvg&feature=related). I know the exact aisle walk-up can't be duplicated, but the in-ring pyro and a similar gesture would be awesome. Just try to give him a feeling "yeah I'm the shht and you know it" type of arrogance...

Thanks, ahhhh, probably WCW Flair, some strutting, a spin if it's a selectable move, the appearance of yell (Wwwwhhooooooo!!!). (

) or

For Razor something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5CiElINSs) or (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1bvwcPluvg&feature=related). I know the exact aisle walk-up can't be duplicated, but the in-ring pyro and a similar gesture would be awesome. Just try to give him a feeling "yeah I'm the shht and you know it" type of arrogance...

Ric Flair and Razor Ramon are done then Chris Benoit, the Great Muta and Black Reign. Razor was a tough one but what people seem to lack is the different angles that helped defined his entrance.

You didn't need my help on Razor's entrance! Great job! Can you do a Heel Batista?

Sure i'll get started on Batista soon; Yeah Razor's entrance took 2 days to perfect but it is *censored* epic.Can you try out Goldberg? The Jack Swagger ramp motion looks epic not gonna lie.

You didn't need my help on Razor's entrance! Great job! Can you do a Heel Batista?

Sure i'll get started on Batista soon; Yeah Razor's entrance took 2 days to perfect but it is *censored* epic.Can you try out Goldberg? The Jack Swagger ramp motion looks epic not gonna lie.

Thanks for the DDP and Goldberg entrances! I agree about the Jack Swagger Ramp the Taunt looks so similar.

Archived