THQ Make Good is not JERICHO!!!!

Reckless Youth

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really wish they would get over this whole mystery thing and just give us release dates, they know at least when the third pack comes out, so they could just tell us.

I want the funkasaurus damnit! :censored:

How about no make good DLC and a fixed game instead? Or is a working game too much to ask for......

That would be epic if THQ could actually put together something that works........

They said they dont have time to put in Jericho? They dont have time to do anything as far as I'm concerned. They haven't even fixed CC. Still getting server issues every day, THQ makes me ill.

Its hard to find the time when they're putting together BRAWL, 13, and probably a handhold too.

If any patch even does come out it wont fix what we want fixed. Whatever response we have, short of stunned awe and acclamation, THQ will chalk it up to not being able to please everyone....and come next year everyone will wonder why such a fuss was made, and besides 13 will fix everything.

If we would all just lower our expectations to the point that we are happy with whatever THQ defecates out wed all be a lot happier.

Not sure if it is THQ or WWE's fault but either way they absolutely should have given us Jericho, especially if they recycle the Kane model from last year. That means theres no reason they couldn't recycle Jericho's model! It's really lame when they are already worrying about having new names to sell the next game when one just came out. I wouldn't mind paying the 80 points for Jericho and I doubt people wouldn't buy WWE 13 just because no one of huge significance had debuted between games. WWE 12 is the best game in ages, it's just a shame the usual BS applies. This one could have been the first in a while to be pretty much up to date considering 10 was missing Sheamus and McIntyre, 11 was missing Del Rio and Bryan but this year they dropped the ball on Jericho and it's a shame. I just hate the way that DLC could be used properly to keep the game up to date but instead they actually hold back guys and then go look at all this DLC we're giving you.

Not sure if it is THQ or WWE's fault but either way they absolutely should have given us Jericho, especially if they recycle the Kane model from last year. That means theres no reason they couldn't recycle Jericho's model! It's really lame when they are already worrying about having new names to sell the next game when one just came out. I wouldn't mind paying the 80 points for Jericho and I doubt people wouldn't buy WWE 13 just because no one of huge significance had debuted between games. WWE 12 is the best game in ages, it's just a shame the usual BS applies. This one could have been the first in a while to be pretty much up to date considering 10 was missing Sheamus and McIntyre, 11 was missing Del Rio and Bryan but this year they dropped the ball on Jericho and it's a shame. I just hate the way that DLC could be used properly to keep the game up to date but instead they actually hold back guys and then go look at all this DLC we're giving you.

80 points? Don't give them any ideas. This "Make Good" will be free because THQ gave us a *censored*ed up game. That's like giving someone a gift and saying 'Yea, that'll be 20 bucks". No, keep it free.

You know what will be funny. If he does end up being DLC and the THQ people did the same thing Jericho was doing pre return. Deny deny deny.

But either way ill be happy no matter what the make good DLC is not knowing it will be free. If they had made it work points or something sure i would have wanted someone more notable and more exciting but im not going to be picky since they are just giving it to us. Ill be happy whoever it is.

It was also never confirmed that the make good was only one person. So just because one thing got leaked doesnt mean thats it. It very well could be. But nobody here actually knows that fact for sure and most likely wont know for sure until it gets released.

It was also never confirmed that the make good was only one person. So just because one thing got leaked doesnt mean thats it. It very well could be. But nobody here actually knows that fact for sure and most likely wont know for sure until it gets released.

You're in denial.

I honestly don't see them taking the time to make more than one model.

You're in denial.

Maybe. But theres no point in being negative so im not going to. You can if you want though. ;)

Archived