New Diva Initiative

Tabris

If you’re anything like me you’re disappointed with the current crop of WWE divas in WWE 12. To that end I’ve decided to create a new story using some of my own creations.

“The complaints against the current diva’s division have reached a point that can no longer be ignored. As a result Vince Mcmahon and the board of trustees set into motion the Diva Initiative, A world wide search for new diva’s to reignite the failing spark of the women’s division.”

I really want this story to be interactive, hopefully people will vote for whichever Diva they like most. Whichever Diva gets the most votes will be propelled into stardom and will be featured in future storylines. Along the way cliff hanger storylines will also allow players to decide the future of storylines.

I’m also always looking for new awesome diva CAWS to be featured in the story so if you have a super cool Diva who you’d like to see in a custom storyline get in touch with me here :)

Anyway just putting this out there to see if anyone’d be interested in playing it. The first episode is almost done and will be up on the X-box 360 servers in the next couple of days.

Title: The Diva Initiative ep 1

Device: X-box 360

Still accepting new caws for Divas to be featured :)

I know that was kind of a long read hope everyone made it to the end let me know what you think below. Thanks guys!

Archived