Raw Mainevent

Rotten TonersM

Now on Xbox live!

Starting at the CM Punk vs Cena match during the Summerslam PPV, this story follows the mainevents of Raw instead of just one WWE Superstar.

follow the likes of CM Punk, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre and more. Join Triple H as he runs the WWE.

If you like Action, surprise and comedy this is the story for you!

Tags: CM Punk. Attitude. Rotten Tonersm

Enjoy and please rate!

Coming soon Smackdown mainevent

Running during the same time frame as Raw Mainevent watch as the two stories cross over!

Now on Xbox live!

Starting at the CM Punk vs Cena match during the Summerslam PPV, this story follows the mainevents of Raw instead of just one WWE Superstar.

follow the likes of CM Punk, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Rey Mysterio, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre and more. Join Triple H as he runs the WWE.

If you like Action, surprise and comedy this is the story for you!

Tags: CM Punk. Attitude. Rotten Tonersm

Enjoy and please rate!

Coming soon Smackdown mainevent

Running during the same time frame as Raw Mainevent watch as the two stories cross over!

Started playing this tonight but as I was about 6 matches in, it crashed and wont let me do anything. So I had to restart my Xbox. And it wasnt saved. Damn. Anyone else had this happen?

I was enjoying it as well. Do ou know if this is a known problem?

I dont know how to post Spoilers so Im just goiny do this -

SPOILERS BELOW********

It was in the match after you have to injure Rey's neck to red I think.

Il maybe try it again tomorrow n see if it happens, but cant really be bothered playing it from the start. Bummer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived