Freddy Krueger uploaded -basic formula

TZC

I tried to put them up it was lucky I got anything. I tried to put this up first because brainz86 is out of live in a day or two :)

Malonik I Don't really want to spend the time making custom skins for diff movies. There's a lot I have to try. In my opinion it looks good enough in game not only that it's almost a waste spending time making precise changes because as I said before. You're hardly ever close enough to see them if you're actually playing with them

Take a look at it anyway

I tried to put them up it was lucky I got anything. I tried to put this up first because brainz86 is out of live in a day or two :)

Malonik I Don't really want to spend the time making custom skins for diff movies. There's a lot I have to try. In my opinion it looks good enough in game not only that it's almost a waste spending time making precise changes because as I said before. You're hardly ever close enough to see them if you're actually playing with them

Take a look at it anyway

Alright Sounds Good Bro, already Downloaded It and looks Great ! Though I wish you would of made a Freddy vs Jason look you know that I've been looking for that look somewhere but maybe later on down the line you can or something ? :blush:

Malonik what's mask is that? And I'm assuming its silicone? I used to collect horror memorabilia a couple years ago and that definitely wasn't on the market then......funny thing is I'm a member of that forum and haven't been there in a year haha

It's a Mask made by James Updegraph just search his name on Facebook or Google and you'll find out more Info on him If you still can't find him PM me and I'll give you a hand. 8-)

Hey TZC, is there any chance of you uploading the sweater texture? I've made my own personal caw non freddy & I wanted to make one of his attires w/the freddy shirt. How do you put desings on the shirt sleeves, I haven't been successful with that. I'm renewing my live on thursday.

• 5 months later...

Worked out the texture placement for the whole body from paint tool grids put over the caw, photographed from in game and built into 128x128 templates. Then, morphed photos to fit the templates as per normal in model texturing. Split the 256x256 into 4 and Imported. It took a lot of thinking, a lot of headaches to do an entire caw.

Pity that these killjoys (THQ not .ws though they arent helping in any way) are completely against freedom. After the patch screwing things up and the terrible trouble to try and upload caws I lost interest. I thought I might make a lot for 12 after this was possible, but in the end it was more trouble than it was worth.

The least they could do is allow you to choose from a proper colour spectrum in PT, Ok I'll quit moaning

Worked out the texture placement for the whole body from paint tool grids put over the caw, photographed from in game and built into 128x128 templates. Then, morphed photos to fit the templates as per normal in model texturing. Split the 256x256 into 4 and Imported. It took a lot of thinking, a lot of headaches to do an entire caw.

Pity that these killjoys (THQ not .ws though they arent helping in any way) are completely against freedom. After the patch screwing things up and the terrible trouble to try and upload caws I lost interest. I thought I might make a lot for 12 after this was possible, but in the end it was more trouble than it was worth.

The least they could do is allow you to choose from a proper colour spectrum in PT, Ok I'll quit moaning

Your work is really something to behold, its amazing. Did you ever get a chance to upload your Batman to CCs?

I had a PC fail early this year and quit cawing for a month or so while building a new one.

After the headache of that and needing to reinstall the stuff to continue this, plus reading about the little extras they included in the patch to make things like this caw even more difficult, and finally my live being due for renewal and only using it for caws- and caws didn't really work from my end- I had enough of all the steps workarounds cost and wasted time involved in that hobby.

I'd cracked full body texturing and just wanted to drop the whole thing for something that doesn't try to stop you at every turn! So no. No more work on '12.

I'll look at 13, I hope they've done enough to the game/caw to warrant making some 'vanilla' Attitude caws for it. I doubt this kind of detailing will be possible again - for one reason or another.

Oh, kind of you to say my stuffs amazing. But its more a bunch of half finished tests if I'm honest.

• 2 months later...

Archived