Owen Hart by The Nomodder & Dr Vries - VIDEO FORMULA POSTED

The Nomodder

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OF COURSE!

What era of Owen are we looking for me to create. I'm guessing the two slots are Japan and WWE circa 1994-1997?

First slot is 1991-1994

Second is 1994 - 1999 (without Blue Blazer)

@ Dr Vries look at svr11 forums and look at my Owen Hart and see what I did its delicately done adding skin colored designs and hair designs and doesn't use too many layers

ok will do that. BTW I'm sorry I didn't pm you the design yesterday, my doctors apointment screwed a lot of stuff up.

Awesome Owen and i'm really looking forward to the 98 era a little while ago i made a request for a 98-99 owen and picks to his 4 outfits around this time his

Black Hart - http://imageshack.us...402/04hart.jpg/

Debut Black Hart Attire - http://imageshack.us/f/69/2po5r9v.jpg/ (Couldn't find a good ref pic.)

Danger Attire - http://imageshack.us.../owenhart6.jpg/

Owen Hart Silver Attire - http://imageshack.us...9/owenhart.jpg/

so i was kinda hoping for at least the black hart attire =)

I also did a moveset from his 98-99 era if it helps you

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/428707-owen-hart/

Really liking this so far, my only suggestions would be

-increase the jaw width, make his jaw more round like in the pictures I've seen of him.

-increase the width of his abs, and decrease the height, he always had a more stocky build

-decrease the chin length a tiny little bit, from the side profile, his chin didn't stick out too far from his mouth

otherwise, it's perfect, always enjoy your old school wrestlers.

I already said to the nomodder that I would reduce the jaw heught a bit the next time I work on the face so I'll check the length too.

I'm not sure about the width tbh, but I will see how it looks.

But I think I can agree on the abs height.

I'd darken the eye colour a bit. Decrease the nose height a tad and angle the nose up a good bit. Add a bit of jaw outline and reduce the jaw height. Are there any better eyebrows too? Those ones just aren't doing it for me...

A pic of the first attire is already in post 1.

Regarding the suggestions for the face morphing I am pretty satisfied with the face, but I will check back with my little brother of course. Perhaps there is still room for improvement.

Here is a list of moves I have obtained thus far. Right now I'm pretty hard pressed to give him the Tombstone as a finisher in a 1994-1998 set because it was used maybe 3 times. However, he did finish some matches in the mid 90s with the enzuigiri.

Owen Hart

Flying Wheel Kick

Dropkick 9

Enzugiri Reversal

Backbreaker Drop 4

Belly To Belly

Leaping

Diving Cross Body

Springboard Arm Drag

Tombstone

Slap

Diving Elbow Drop 1

Diving Headbutt

Northern Lights Suplex 2

Sharpshooter

German Suplex 2

Diving Moonsault 1

The Miz 8

Double Axe Handle 3

Arm Wrench Flip

Hip Toss

Snap Suplex

Jumping Kick

Gut Wrench Suplex 2

Standing Leg Drop

Roll Up Pin

Back Body Drop

Pull-Back Belly To Belly

Wheel Kick

European Uppercut

10 Count Punch

Stomp & Choke

Camel Clutch 2

Missile Dropkick 1

Wrestling Stomp

Snapmare & Chin Lock

Sleeper Hold 1

Pull-Back Kitchen Sink/Leg Lariat

Clothesline 2

Step Up Enzuigiri 3

Belly Stomp

Headbutt

Reads very well, and for the later Owen set I would go with Sharpshooter and Tombstone as finishers and the Enzuigiri as one of the signature moves. As far as I can see this will be a very good moveset. But I am always absolutely confident about that. :)

Reads very well, and for the later Owen set I would go with Sharpshooter and Tombstone as finishers and the Enzuigiri as one of the signature moves. As far as I can see this will be a very good moveset. But I am always absolutely confident about that. :)

Being a long time WWE fan for over 30 years I would say that Id be against doing the tombstone as a finisher. Owen pretty much used the sharpshooter and enzuguri as finishers.

Signatures id deffinately use a missile dropkick as back in the attitude era he was known to put people away with this and used it as a set up for the sharpshooter. Other move he used was a northern lights suplex which like a belly to belly suplex except you are holding on while you throw them so your brifdging them into a pin.

Being a long time WWE fan for over 30 years I would say that Id be against doing the tombstone as a finisher. Owen pretty much used the sharpshooter and enzuguri as finishers.

Signatures id deffinately use a missile dropkick as back in the attitude era he was known to put people away with this and used it as a set up for the sharpshooter. Other move he used was a northern lights suplex which like a belly to belly suplex except you are holding on while you throw them so your brifdging them into a pin.

I would agree, but I think the Enzuigiri isnt available in the finishers list. Unless its named different. :huh:

But I do agree with the northern lights suplex. But well, there are two different slots and lots of moves, I think the Knight will do it right! :D

Archived