Owen Hart by The Nomodder & Dr Vries - VIDEO FORMULA POSTED

The Nomodder

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the cheeks I am a little torn. The shading is a little heavy but if you ask me it's in the right place. If we still had the cheeks makeup from 2006 and 2007 (my god I miss those) I would have added one to tone it down a little. BUT to change the skintone would take too much away from the overall look.

owenhart1.jpg

801183583362.jpg

3192281.jpg

I picked these three to have 2 with a neutral look and one with a prostate exam look. I think it shows that skin 11 is probably the best choice.

But thats just my humble opinion.

@The Nomodder good job on the attires. I like it.

I think you are right Doc any chance of using facial hair to cover the look on the cheeks? I agree thats probably the best skin but anything on the cheeks extra?

I would LOVE to use the makeups we once had. (sigh)

If the Nomodder can free up a layer we can try combination 25?! I think it's the 25 to cover it up a little.

Head height seems too high and might need to be rounded out some. Otherwise I like this very much.

I know, the morphing needs some adjusting to match the new hair choices. Will be done as soon as I get a chance.

Looks good any chance of using skin coloured designs on top of head then tiger design skin colored like D did on taker and I did on Owen last year just to make hairline tad further back I know I am asking a Fair amount just I was going to do Owen not now. So be great if you could. For variety use a short haired slick version as well one with goatee and one without maybe. :)

Archived