Hydra Uploaded 06/06/12 (UMB Uploaded 22/05/12)

Fried

Are you going to do Super Dragon this year? The one you did last year was one of my all time favorite caws. I think the "Extreme" custom entrance movie would be great for him too! It has the siren and everything.

He already has.

I think he's too skinny. As we all know, Hydra is ripped to high heaven.

Updated.

Thinking about the older attire, yellow and green, as alternate attires, I dunno though, I don't think it's coming together as much as I'd like at this point.

I'll have a look at the body morph. I tried it against Lesnar and it looked a bit big. He did win though. heh...

Nope, haven't used any fixed desgins to blend the tats. I'll give it a go, thanks.

And thanks guys.

Thinking of different attires, seeing what colours look good, still working out some things with the mask although the orange attire is the latest I've been working on.

so0j0l.jpg

Red, no shoes, the writing down the pant leg. The red one has an open mouth so you can see his mouth behind the mask design but it gets a bit wonky at times so I'm not sure if I'll keep it that way.

6yz41v.jpg

Been trying to hide the nose as much as possible.

Updates on the first post.

The black/white attires has the tats blended in. Decided to go for the silver attire for the third. I worked a bit on the mask to give it a sort of texture rather than a solid silver colour. Fourth attire will be the orange.

Archived