Lex Luger

The Baroness returns

Changed hair on Lex Express

Anybody try it out and have some fixes please pass them along and I can re-up

Both version are uploaded: keys/tags- Luger,Lex

11w7n9d.jpg

attire 2 of the slot-

eslrpg.jpg

Started this today inbetween Warrior attires. Its early and tweaking is ongoing.

Probably do Total Package,Wolfpack NWO,Leg Luger All American Lex Express and Narcissist

feedback welcome- pics are from a camera phone so skin coloring is slightly off. And the Ponytail I used isnt that dark like the pic. I made it dirty blonde.

rtguo3.jpg

Updated In Ring shot

fon0c3.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheeks need tons of work detail wise to get rig of the boney-ish look that definitley isn't Luger, and insides of face really needs a ton more scruntching up so overall head height needs some decent adjustment then some tweaking. See the direction you are trying to head, but has some major inside spacing issues to me atm. And I'd go for the 2nd hair IMO...helps that elongated forehead look he has....which you'll definitely need when you make the head adjustment.

Caw mode face shot added-

Did some middle of face detailing and re-worked the jaw. now I have to find a comfortable balance in the head morph so that I can use a hairstyle for his Lex Express attire and Narcissist(unless I just go with 2 slots)

attire two added. hairstyle 2 added.

going to work on morph of head a little more...

@D-The detailing is actually very natural and subtle in and out of ring- I've stolen alot of tricks over the last couple years from you,Dyno and Petchy :)

Archived