James Storm - 4/27 UPDATED - New Tron video version - Updated entrance video as well

MST3Claye

Third time's the charm.. Viewing what I could see of Storm's entrance video on the screen between his match with Angle at Genesis this year and his last Impact appearance on April 19. I finally have made the tron to look as close as it can to the real thing. Barring what the game allows and doesn't allow. Like allowing only 10 highlight clips for the highlight reel.

You can find the entrance tron video on XLive Community Creations with the name:

JAMES STORM TRON V3

search tag: MST3Claye

Here's the current entrance tron video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV8448_6oOA

Here's the closest one on Youtube that looks or has scenes of the one used now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAIccTpt9A

Here's his ring entrance after fixing the boots and adding shirt logos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT5iISmv5aY

Formula for the entrance.

Intro

Triple H

lighting 16

Stage

Triple H

Stage Edge 2 pyro

lighting 16

Ramp

Husky Harris

Ring-In

Ted Dibiase

Ring

Jack Swagger

Title and Multiple

Superstar 50

Nice Job. Definity will be using this when slip gets it together and makes him.

Dre41 has a very nice one on CC already. I've made a few adjustments as far as head/face width goes and adjusting those parts height and all. I highly recommend it. Plus, he went all out with the logos.

Just a small note here..

I did a cage match with Angle vs Storm. During Storm's entrance in the segment where he throws the drink towards the camera, I actually saw the splash effects. Just like it normally does when you use the drink cup as a weapon.... Huge win for me, even though it didn't show up in the youtube video I made. I guess it's one of those technicalities or however the mechanics for the splash effect work.

After watching TNA Genesis tonight, I went in to basically give Storm some pyro for his entrance. I used Kofi Kingston's for the stage segment, and while doing this I looked to see if there may be a better entrance motion. Dre41's edit has a good entrance mixing Mason Ryan with Husky Harris, but I stumbled upon a great one to use during that stage segment.

Triple H's motion where he stands there with the bottle, then raises his head and spits the water.

Just use one of the far back camera angles for it. Looks good.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE on Tron 2 entrance vid... What doesn't show in the youtube clip, is that I slowed down the speed on the Edge motion/head rub that's supposed to mimic Storm putting on his sunglasses and slowed down the speed of the head turn.

• 2 months later...

Archived