The Reason Why Lilian Garcia Was Brought Back To the WWE

# 1 Angelina Love fan

WWE brought Lilian Garcia back to the organization to permanently replace Tony Chimel as the ring announcer for weekly SmackDown tapings, according to the Wrestling Globe Newsletter. Chimel, 50, will continue working for WWE at television tapings in the production office backstage. Company officials asked Garcia late last week if she wanted to return and a deal was reached Monday upon her arrival in Tampa, Florida.

Garcia, who turned 45 years old in August, retired from her job as RAW ring announcer in 2009, citing a wish to settle down with her husband and being burned out from WWE’s strenuous travel schedule. During her time away, she continued to pursue her music career, and hosted AfterBuzzTV.com’s post-shows for Raw and Tough Enough.

Not to repeat everything but... 45 ? Wow, she looks like 25-32...

I am quite please though I never liked Chimel and I allways liked Lilian, not only is she allways up for some onscreen jokes she also has a more enthusiastic way of announcing and I prefer her voice. And the look :blush:

WTF, did I go into the past?? Eden Stiles left the company. And this news story was reported last year hqhq.png

However I feel that out of Tony, Lillian, and Justin, both Tony and Lillian are the better of the 3. Justin just doesn't have that voice. He sounds like he has a sore throat every time he announces ANYTHING. Well except John Cena blink.gif.

What happened to Eden Stiles? :annoy:

A ring announcer is a ring announcer. Garcia does a good job I suppose.

Isn't she doing Superstars ?

Actually she asked to be let go. She is dating Cody and she didn't want to work in the same place as her boyfriend

I thought Cody Rhodes was dating Layla?

Nope they broke up

WTF, did I go into the past?? Eden Stiles left the company. And this news story was reported last year hqhq.png

I'd prefer Lilian and Justin over Chimel. I just like the way Justin Roberts announces

However I feel that out of Tony, Lillian, and Justin, both Tony and Lillian are the better of the 3. Justin just doesn't have that voice. He sounds like he has a sore throat every time he announces ANYTHING. Well except John Cena blink.gif.

I'd prefer Lilian and Justin over Chimel. I just like the way Justin Roberts announces

I am going to sue you for falsely quoting my quote spas.gif

I am going to sue you for falsely quoting my quote spas.gif

Oh shit lol my bad. Im on my phone so i didnt notice there was more underneath it

I never did like Tony Chimel. His announcing isn't too good becuase it seems as if he has the least bit of enthusiasm when he speaks, unless he's announcing for Edge. Lilian Garcia is better. Justin Roberts is good as well.

...but we all know that these three can't hold a candle to Howard Finkle's announcing skills.

Archived