It's the D-O-Double G Road Dogg (NOW ON LIVE!!!)

WolfgangJT

This is now on Live!!!

Search tags:

Road Dogg

DX

WolfgangJT

:dx:

wgjtrdfacefinal.png

Attires

Attire 1: No sleeve Road Dogg shirt attire (hi-res PT shot of front logo included):

wgjtrdattire1final.png

Attire 2: DX jersey attire preview:

wgjtrdattire2final.png

Attire 3: Early New Age Outlaws attire :

wgjtnewrdfaceatt3.png

wgjtrdattire3final.png

Attire 4: NAO/Early DX attire:

wgjtrdattire4final.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not seeing alot of dogg in this honestly.

eyebrows are light, but not nonexistant

facial hair looks to light in general too.

There's customed eyebrows on it done light...his are very light IRL...near nonexistant.

rdrefs.png

Don't quite know how you can't see him in it tbh though.

Ok i went & checked refs and there's nothing wrong with lips :) I think what was throwing me off is that facial hair... Think it could do with some designs to make the top part & bottom part more real looking if you know what I mean?

Also I agree with Dyno with the brows add maybe the tigers or barbwire designs to the ends to bring them out more... I think nose is fine and instead of making bigger again add some designs at each side to make it look slightly thicker in the middle...

Hope my suggestions help

I'm not loving the way the bridge of his nose goes down. It needs to be more triangular, but I don't know if you can fix that.

His eyes look a bit too low when comparing the height with the top of the ears.

The top lip is bugging me a bit, I dunno, I think it's a little too wide and a bit too thin.

I almost really like the eyes, but the outer area (nearest the ears) looks like a design or perhaps make-up could fix it.

From those refs i'd suggest extending the laughter lines till they are almost touchin the tasche, and i'd use some designs to make the lines under his eyes a bit longer as seems to come to the edge of the far side of his eye.

Also agree bout lip thickness needing increased, but i say the designs on the nose are what's making it look too thin rather then the morph.

Also maybe use some designs to make the goatee come out a bit more at the sides, just sides are lookin a little too straight at the mo.

Really good start though, and really glad u are making him.

Excellent start, Gang!

IMO you could make his nose a bit wider and darken his eyebrows a little, to.

And that's pretty much it :)

It'll be difficult to make any big updates. For me Dogg's face is nearly as good as it can be, since he's really a pain in the ass to create, like Roddy Piper, Scott Hall and others...

Any chance to get the face & body morphs for us, poor offline WWE Maniacs?

Cheers and have a wonderful year bro!

I can sorta see road dogg, but you do have to make a few minor changes. His Nose is too small, His eyebrows looks fine by me but just make is a tad darker, and make his eyes and lips lighter. That's all I can suggest, like I said its just minor changes.

Archived