Former Diva Upset With WWE’s Poor Treatment Of A Current Diva

St★rstruck

Friday’s episode of SmackDown saw Alicia Fox drop Natalya with a Scissors Kick for the decisive win. Then with Natalya still reeling, Tamina blasted her own partner with a kick to the face, followed up by a Superfly Splash from the top rope. Former Diva Cherry, a close friend of Natalya’s, was alarmed by WWE’s shabby treatment of the third-generation grappler.

She tweeted, “WWE have lost their minds! I have no idea what the hell they’re doing to Natalya! You’re wasting the talent of one of the best wrestlers you’ve got!”

Regarding the loss, Natalya wrote, “It’s not how hard you get hit, but how Many times you get hit, get up and keep on fighting. That’s hart…I mean heart.”

Source: SeScoops.com

Now that I think of it, Tyson Kidd got the same treatment not too long ago. Remember when he received the finishers of 5 wrestlers and divas after a Six-Man Tag Team Match on Superstars or when Hornswoggle FU'd him in the Royal Rumble match? And Harry Smith got future-endeavored by Mr. Excitement last summer.

It's a conspiracy against the Harts!! :o

honesty i think they doing this so she pays her dues she get her shot

That's a bunch of asinine bullshit. She worked on the indies for years, trained in FCW and has proven that she's got great in-ring ability like her family members before her.

Seriously, like mentioned above, if anyone should have to pay their dues, its Alicia Fox.

Natalya is one of, if not the most talented Diva the WWE have at the moment and they treat her the way Alicia Fox should be getting treated. I think having the Divas Of Doom split up could be a good move and have Natalya turn face again. She could have a great feud with Beth and be given another Divas Championship reign.

I knew before I even opened this that this would be a diva asking why they were booking Natalya so badly.

Natalya's tweet suggests this is a storyline. So they are going to have Nattie get beat up until she goes into a 'I'm not done yet' state and destroys everyone picking up the title along the way?

It amazes me they appear to be having Natalya 'pay dues' again(Even though she can run rings around every diva except maybe Beth) whilst the likes of Alicia 'Still Cannot hit a finisher properly' Fox get booked stronger than John Cena.

I've pretty much given up on the Diva's division.

I gave up on the Diva's division right around the time they started doing that co-op champion crap with Laycool AND keeping that Hanna Montana accessory over the prestigious Women's championship.

Well there is a bright side: Eve, Kelly Kelly and Brie aren't called 'Women's champions' which is a GOOD thing.

Paying her dues? What about that poor excuse of a team called "diva's of doom". I mean sure, it was a great idea, but they just ended up jobbing to Kelly, Eve and now even Alicia Fox. I don't agree with the way she and a few others are being treated, but does anyone actually watch WWE for the diva wrestling action?

Paying her dues? What about that poor excuse of a team called "diva's of doom". I mean sure, it was a great idea, but they just ended up jobbing to Kelly, Eve and now even Alicia Fox. I don't agree with the way she and a few others are being treated, but does anyone actually watch WWE for the diva wrestling action?

I try to follow it, like I have for years, its just that they are so misused these days that most Divas fans no longer care.

I knew before I even opened this that this would be a diva asking why they were booking Natalya so badly.

Natalya's tweet suggests this is a storyline. So they are going to have Nattie get beat up until she goes into a 'I'm not done yet' state and destroys everyone picking up the title along the way?

It amazes me they appear to be having Natalya 'pay dues' again(Even though she can run rings around every diva except maybe Beth) whilst the likes of Alicia 'Still Cannot hit a finisher properly' Fox get booked stronger than John Cena.

100% this.

Archived