Whats Making you come back to WWE 12

raiden1992

Caw mode... I bought the game on release day but I didn't get the itch to start cawing until a week or so ago because of all the community creations issues.

Last year I had a whole roster of my own caws LOL

It is so great to make a great Caw and then going straight to a match in a ring you probably designed and having a kick ass match with a more capable opponent than years past with conditions you set up like a fatal fourway 2 out of 3 falls match. Sooooo greattt!!!!

Though I did take a a while off from playing this game due to getting other games with b2g1 at gamestop.

wrestling in general and seeing what CAWs people make, despite the spammers i play online because its one of the better fighting games i've played online. i just wish people would leave superstars in the creation off matches.

Nothing right now, I can't get on CC and download anything. I play the game, and after 20 minutes I shut it off.

"If you like WWE 12, you'll love what we have in store for WWE 13"

Sounds like a skip year for sure.

edit: Ah, I know what I can do, I'll play Universe and just sim everything, and see what happens when it's left to its own devices with no interference from me...

You can't see cutscenes in Universe if you just simulate matches, right?

Also, the interfering sucks. If you don't do what you need to do within the minute they give you, the ref gets up and everything just stops. The game doesn't freeze, I can still quit the match, but the ref stands up, and then you can't do anything except quit. *shakes head* Always got to be something I guess.

I play friends online so its always fair. So online is always fun for me so thats one thing that i like about the game.

Universe is my favorite feature in the game aside from caw mode so theres that. All in all i really like this game and havent been bothered personally by most of the things people have issues with. The only thing that aggravates me is the server but its gotten better so i remain optimistic.

I play friends online so its always fair. So online is always fun for me so thats one thing that i like about the game.

Universe is my favorite feature in the game aside from caw mode so theres that. All in all i really like this game and havent been bothered personally by most of the things people have issues with. The only thing that aggravates me is the server but its gotten better so i remain optimistic.

The AI is a lot better than previous games. I'm on the Easy difficulty and the AI still puts up a pretty good fight even with sliders lowered. I'm not one for challenging games, but this one I like! Universe Mode is pretty awesome too! For once, I actually enjoy playing as the in-game characters but still continue to play as caws the most. Haven't tried online yet, heard it's shitty as always. Might give Player Matches a go. Is Community Creations still in?

Archived