wCw/nWo - Project (UPDATE 17/02/12)

Tom1904

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I would like the face a lot if a close up was posted..Really liking the hall..one of the best if not the best so far on both forums

Thanks for the positive feedback, I added a close-up of Hollywood Hogan to the first post.

Update in first post.

Make that intro but with WWE 12 because you got like all the caws for it nearly, be epic. Damn I'd probably do it but you'd need an Eric Bischoff, Scott Stiener, Kanon, Billy Kidman and many more lol.

Just stop...

Hey err why don't you kill yourself, asshole. Don't like it gtfo.

Make that intro but with WWE 12 because you got like all the caws for it nearly, be epic. Damn I'd probably do it but you'd need an Eric Bischoff, Scott Stiener, Kanon, Billy Kidman and many more lol.

Just stop...

If you don't like his opinion then you GTFO you douchebag.

View PostGrits_N_Gravy_23, on 28 December 2011 - 06:52 PM, said:

View PostDoubleO_88, on 28 December 2011 - 06:20 PM, said:

Just stop...

Why are you telling people to gtfo of my topic?

BTW he's absolutely right, why should I waste my time doing this?

Hey tom dont let some duchebags cause an injustice.like u not finishing this hulk hogan caw this is the best ive sen on ps3 side n doesnt need to be held back due to yrashtalkn punks tgank u for all your work the last couple yrs.appreciate it

Just stop...

He didn't like my opinion he attacked me first, not the other way around so wtf?

Just stop...

He didn't like my opinion he attacked me first, not the other way around so wtf?

oh come guys! Is this a nursery here or what? o_O

Just stop...

Telling you to "Just Stop..." because the idea was bad to begin with is an attack? I'm confused.

You respond with telling me to kill myself... and I'm the attacker.

But I'm with everyone else, you are a waste of board space and I'm not responding to you anymore.

Archived