KomicJ's Arenas (29 uploads, NOW WITH PICS !)

KomicJ

wow punishment arena u made looks alot like mine

You mean the one you posted on the forum ?

Link: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/426111-wwe-capitol-punishment-arena/

No offense, but it looks nothing like that. They both use the in-game CP logo, but yours takes pretty much the whole apron, leaving to empty room for the stairs. Yours use in-game apron striping behind the logo, mine is PT. Yours have a blue line on top of the apron, and the logo reach the top as well. Mine is black, and black shapes have been applied on top of the logo so that part of the apron on the ring remains blank. Your turnbuckle logos looks kinda big compared to mine, who are always smaller than most.

I don't mean to sound rude, but your reply made it sound like I stole your work, and took credit for it...which is not the case. I always give credit when credit is due, as you can see in my ring description.

---

As for the other feedbacks and request, thanks a lot guys. I was waiting for the patch before continuing this work, unfortunately, the patch is nowhere near as good as I expected. So I have no idea if I'll keep making these. Might return the game to the store while it still has somekind of value. WWE 12 has been a huge disapointment for me this year, and will probably be the last one I buy.

Cant wait to get velocity

It's on CC (so is Heat). I just didn't have the time to take pictures. Now from the vids I found on youtube, Velocity never actually had the Velocity logo on the apron (only WWE script logo), but I made it just like the other arenas (Velocity logo on front and back apron, with WWE.com on the side).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived