KomicJ's Arenas (29 uploads, NOW WITH PICS !)

KomicJ

Note: Though these arenas are largely influenced by their real-life counterparts, they have been slightly updated to a more 2012 look. (PPV Logos placed on the broadcast table and electronic board, etc).

Each of these arenas include the following:

- HD Logos only (no 128x128).

- PPV Logos on front and back aprons.

- WWE.com Logo (credit to RatedRKO2721) on side aprons.

- Aprons all have 3 snaps, and ropes around the corner posts.

- WWE Logo on the turnbuckles.

- PPV and WWE Logos on the Brodcast Table and Electronic Board.

- Accurate Ropes and Posts Colors (Most communly used in most cases).

- All arenas are fully open to edit.

- All logos used are also available on CC.

- Pictures taken with a digital camera (a lot darker than what it is in game). The correct shading has been used for black elements (aprons, posts, barricade, table, etc).

LATEST UPDATE (X-BOX 360 ONLY)

User ID: KomicJ

WWE SUNDAY NIGHT HEAT (Labeled "WWE Weekly Heat")

Tags: WWE, Sunday, Heat

WWEHeat1.jpgWWEHeat2.jpg

WWE FRIDAY NIGHT VELOCITY (Labeled "WWE Weekly Velocity")

Tags: WWE, Friday, Velocity

Additional Description: From what was available on Youtube, I don't think the Velocity venue ever used the Velocity logo on the apron (the original Velocity ring only had the World Wrestling Entertainment script logo, with blue ropes). So this should be considered as what the it would look like today.

WWEVelocity1.jpgWWEVelocity2.jpg

WCA REBRAND (Labeled "WCA Monday Rush Hour", "WCA Friday Showdown" & "WCA Extravagenza")

Tags: WCA, Monday, Friday, Rush, Showdown, Extravagenza

Additional Description: This is the begining of a new project for me; a complete rebrand of the WWE for My Universe. WCA stands for Wrestling Championship Alliance, uses a letter from each major wrestling compagny (WWE, WCW, TNA). Don't pay attention to the logo on the side aprons of Extravagenza, this one will change.

These haven't been uploaded to CC yet. I'm posting these to get some ideas of PPV names, and to give you a general idea of a few things to come in the near future. Rush Hour is our Monday Show, Showdown will be replacing Smackdown on Friday, and Exatravagenza is of course WCA's equivalent of Wrestlemania.

So right now, I'm looking for a name for our Thursday Night show, as well as names to replace the next big-four PPV (Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series and King of the Ring). Feel free to suggest any names you have in mind.

WCARushHour1.jpgWCARushHour2.jpg

WCAShowdown1.jpgWCAShowdown2.jpg

WCAExtravagenza1.jpgWCAExtravagenza2.jpg

--

ALSO AVAILABLE (X-BOX 360 ONLY)

User ID: KomicJ

WWF/WWE Pay-Per-Views (14 Arenas)

ARMAGEDDON (Labeled "WWE PPV Armageddon" & "WWE PPV Armageddon 2")

Tags: Armageddon, WWE, WWF

Additional Description: Version 1 has White Armageddon logo on black apron. Version 2 has Yellow/Gold Armageddon logo on black aprong with light grey design.

WWEArmageddon1.jpgWWEArmageddon2.jpg

BACKLASH (Labeled "WWE PPV Backlash")

Tags: Backlash, WWE, WWF

WWEBacklash1.jpgWWEBacklash2.jpg

CAPITOL PUNISHMENT (Labeled "WWE PPV Capitol Punish")

Tags: WWE, Capitol, Punishment

Additional Description: Unfortunately, due to layers restriction, I wasn't able to keep the 3 snaps on the aprons that I usualy have in all my arenas. That's a sacrifice I had to make so that the logo would look decent. Everything else should be accurate, logo, WWE HD on the barricade, electronic board, etc. Please note however that since I used the "Capitol Punishment" logo from the game (which isn't available in Create-A-Logo) I won't be able to post the logo on CC for My Universe use.

WWECapitolPunishment.jpg

CYBER SUNDAY (Labeled "WWE PPV Cyber Sunday")

Tags: Cyber, Sunday, WWE

WWECyberSunday1.jpgWWECyberSunday2.jpg

INVASION (Labeled "WWE PPV Invasion")

Tags: Invasion, WWE, WCW

WWEInVasion1.jpgWWEInVasion2.jpg

JUDGEMENT DAY (Labeled "WWE PPV Judgement Day")

Tags: Judgement, WWE, WWF

Additional Credit: "Judgement Day" logo made by James71588.

WWEJudgementDay1.jpgWWEJudgementDay2.jpg

NO MERCY (Labeled "WWE PPV No Mercy")

Tags: Mercy, WWE, WWF

WWENoMercy1.jpgWWENoMercy2.jpg

NO WAY OUT (Labeled "WWE PPV No Way Out" & "WWE PPV No Way Out 2")

Tags: WWE, Way, Out

Additional Description: Version 1 has the traditional silver No Way Out Logo (with the lock) on black apron. Version 2 is an hybrid between the Road Sign Logo and the No Way Out Script Logo, on black apron.

WWENoWayOut1.jpgWWENoWayOut2.jpg

WWENoWayOut3.jpgWWENoWayOut4.jpg

TABOO TUESDAY & SUNDAY (Labeled "WWE PPV T*boo Tuesday" & "WWE PPV T*boo Sunday")

Tags: Taboo, Tuesday, Sunday, WWE

Additional Note: As you can see on the second picture, I also created a special edition "Taboo Sunday" for those of you who would like to use it as a tradition Sunday Night PPV. Unfortunetaly, the complete merged logo isn't available on X-Box Live, as I deleted it by mistake before uploading. You have all the parts though (3 parts) to re-create it easily. The "Taboo" template, and three script logo "TUES", "SUN" and "DAY". So you can even easily create a weekly show with it, by using the "DAY" as base.

WWETabooTuesday1.jpgWWETabooTuesday2.jpg

UNFORGIVEN (Labeled "WWE PPV Unforgiven" & "WWE PPV Unforgiven 2")

Tags: Unforgiven, WWF, WWE

Additional Description: Version 1 has the original Unforgiven script logo, with a thin yellow border, placed on a grey-ish rectangle with the WWE logo to the left. Meant to look like the 2006 version. Version 2 has only the white script logo...the effect on the letters didn't quite come out as I wanted on a black apron, and black table.

WWEUnforgiven1.jpgWWEUnforgiven2.jpg

WWEUnforgiven3.jpgWWEUnforgiven4.jpg

VENGEANCE (Labeled "WWE PPV Vengeance")

Tags: Vengeance, WWE, WWF

WWEVengeance1.jpgWWEVengeance2.jpg

OTHER WWF/WWE VENUES (7 Arena)

CLASSIC MID-90'S WWF RING (Labeled "WWF (5 HD LOGOS)")

Tags: WWF, Classic, Old

Credit: The classic WWF logo on a blue square was created by someone else, but I forgot who it was.

Description: Front and back apron have the original white WWF logo, and "World Wrestling Federation" Script (easily readable). Side aprons have have one red and two white original WWF Logo. Aprons have 3 snaps each, but no ropes around the post due to layer restrictions. Original Yellow WWF logo on the turnbuckles. Broadcast table is blue, with the classic WWF Logo (Yellow on a blue square) and the "World Wrestling Federation" script logo underneath. Electronic board shows the original yellow WWF Logo, followed by the script in white. All Logos are HD, 5 total ! Very proud of that...

ClassicWWF.jpg

ALUMNI COLLECTION

(Labeled "Alumni Wrestlemania", "Alumni Royal Rumble", "Alumni SummerSlam", "Alumni Survivor Series", "Alumni K.O.T.R." and "Alumni In Your House")

Tags: WWF, Classic, Wrestlemania, Royal Rumble, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, King, House

Additional Description: The Alumni series is a collection of 6 traditional WWF PPV. Each of these arenas feature correct apron color, with HD logos, apron snaps and ropes. Correct WWF turnbuckle logo, blue broadcast table with WWF gold radiant logo (with the exception of In Your House which features a black table with the WWF Logo used on the aprons), and PPV banners in place of the usual electronic board.

Additional Credits: I mostly just cleaned up official logos found on CC (sometimes a white or grey border line would show on darker aprons). So full credit goes to FTW Jme (Royal Rumble), Trav Da Great (SummerSlam), DanTheMan 2112 (Survivor Series and King of the Ring), Dre41 (In Your House). The gold gradiant logo is a recolorization of Konsoten Uwe traditional WWF gradiant logo.

WWEAlumniWrestlemania.jpgWWEAlumniRoyalRumble.jpg

WWEAlumniSummerSlam.jpgWWEAlumniSurvivorSeries.jpg

WWEAlumniKingoftheRing.jpgWWEAlumniInYourHouse.jpg

Others (2 Arenas)

ALL-STARS (Labeled "WWE All-Stars" & "WWF All-Stars")

Tags: WWE, WWF, Stars

Additional Description: Version 1 is meant to reflect the All-Stars Arena in the video game. Version 2 is a spin-off, with the old blue aprons, blue table, steel barricade, etc...

WWEAllStars1.jpgWWEAllStars2.jpg

WWEAllStars3.jpgWWEAllStars4.jpg

---

NEXT TO COME...

WWE Slammys Awards

WWE Wrestlemania 28

Classic Raw Is War

Classic Smackdown

...then probably moving on to WCW and WCA!

Let me know what you think if you download 'em... smile.gif

Any chance for the logos to be uploaded so we can use them in universe???

All logos are also on CC (as stated in the first post :D). You might have to resize them in order to use them in Universe though, as the ratio might be incorrect. They are open to edit, so you can adjust as you wish.

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH 5 NEW ARENAS: Cyber Sunday, Taboo Tuesday, Taboo Sunday, and two versions of Unforgiven.

dont some of these have an ingame logo why not use that instead just curious

As far as I know, none of the logos above are in-game, with the exception of Wrestlemania (which I did use). The Capitol Punishment logo is there as well, but it's different from the one WWE used on the apron.

any news on heat and velocity

I'll try to work on 'em today. Didn't have much time with the holidays. I'll post a new update soon.

I also worked a bit on a full rebrand project for WWE '12. But I could use some suggestions for PPV names, general concept ideas, etc. Will post a different topic once I have a few more ideas of my own.

The WWF (5 HD LOGOS) is probably the one I use the most.

I'd love to see you do the LJN or Hasbro action figure rings.

Please post them if you happen to accept that request.

You mean the one with the commentators and cameraman printed on the apron ? Might be a little out of my skill range. I'll see what I can do.

Archived