Death 2 Paint Tool's *Paint Tools*

Death2PaintTools

are you kidding me, this is ridiculous!

Is it cool if I use your hardy PTs to make a tron? Obviously I will credit you. These are crazy man.

If there is requests being thrown out I'd love these

23moqxc.jpg

149xopw.jpg

Can you guess what for? Obviously you will also get MAJOR credit. No bother if you cant.

Awesome shit here dude. Figures....we can all PT hack again and my old 360's a thousand miles away. I don't know yet the means it would take to get the HDD out of a new 360, and if I try to use anyone's help with PT, I run the risk of getting my CAW locked forever from being uploaded. THQ can blow me. lol :fedup:

All? I thought we needed a hacked Xbox?

Anyway, this is awesome man. Thanks.

Hey, man, I don't know if you're still taking requests or not, but is there any chance you could whip up a Sweet N Sour Larry Sweeney logo for my Sweeney CAW? Still looking to find someone who can make it happen. If not, that's cool, thanks anyways. Here's a pic of it (on the right).

sweeney.jpg?w=500&h=300

Dude I requested some at the start this topic, I've changed my ideas so would you please be able to do these? Dont worry about the others man. Im sorry to mess you around and would be extremely gratefully if you could do these.

1-11.png

depositphotos_5352406-Japan-bleeds.jpg

i_am_big_in_japan.jpg

okamilogo.gif

Archived