Death 2 Paint Tool's *Paint Tools*

Death2PaintTools

Well, there is loop hole if it benefits caws....

No, ill just be showing my pt's from now on.

The Tags are Death2Paint, hacked, logos

Well the textures I posted were to benefit Caws I am making in WWE 12'

Barrett and Rhodes as updates. Yes I will post them on here soon enough.

I am also considering making Punk if they don't have his M.I.T.B. attire in the "Make Good" DLC.

im making a better booker t than the ingame one. can you do this for me

0802pants.jpg

A little Kid could make a booker better than the In-Game one. lol can't wait to see it bro.

Edit: Yes it is possible for a Booker T worse than the In-Game Model to be made.

Those Impact Wrestling logos look like the ones I posted here and on the CC on 12-13. I know that my Impact Splash logo as I called it was in the What's Hot section on the 360 a couple of days ago and I know it is not an existing logo on the net in that shape since I custom cropped it for my fantasy Impact Arena mat and aprons I made using it. The other logo was used for my regular Impact Arena aprons which was also uploaded to the CC on 12-13.

Awesome shit here dude. Figures....we can all PT hack again and my old 360's a thousand miles away. I don't know yet the means it would take to get the HDD out of a new 360, and if I try to use anyone's help with PT, I run the risk of getting my CAW locked forever from being uploaded. THQ can blow me. lol :fedup:

Awesome shit here dude. Figures....we can all PT hack again and my old 360's a thousand miles away. I don't know yet the means it would take to get the HDD out of a new 360, and if I try to use anyone's help with PT, I run the risk of getting my CAW locked forever from being uploaded. THQ can blow me. lol :fedup:

Unless he's using a different method, you need a JTAG for a step in the process of PT hacking. And you could just do the import logo trick to use downloaded PTs on CAWs

--

The Punk ice cream and the Hardy tattoo look blurry (but i've been noticing that all hacked PTs have a slight blur on them where the colors change), but other then that these look great

Archived