Keiji Mutoh - UPLOADED

Dynomyte

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That face turned out really well, especially the eyes. I don't think anyone's gotten close to his eyes until this one right here.

Here's some attire refs:

keiji_muto_001.jpg

1034219882_ijimutoh4.jpeg

tumblr_lhwwpxG7551qetjf6o1_500.jpg

I'm digging all the Muta/Muto love this year. The only one that hasn't been done to a perfection this year is classic Muta, unless I just missed it...

Is the whole face textured? I can't tell.. I don't think it is from looking. The eye area is bothering me tbh. I think you could do a better job without texturing that bit. Also, I'd look into texturing his forehead scars. I think the brows, forehead and facial hair are the most important. Everything else can be achieved by regular detailing in my opinion. It does look good though.

D in the nicest way possible does it really matter if the whole face is textured or not as long as its done well and not a slap on .. Anyway great start and I like it..

I don't believe I ever indicated that it 'really mattered'. I was simply asking my friend a question.. I hope that's okay with you.

D once again you got me wrong..Just it seems you are anti textures sometimes but you explained yourself properly in the other Y2J topic and that I agree with..Textures and manual detailing should go hand in hand..You can see where the mis-intreptation can happen though..So never mind

Anyway look forward to further updates on this

D once again you got me wrong..Just it seems you are anti textures sometimes but you explained yourself properly in the other Y2J topic and that I agree with..Textures and manual detailing should go hand in hand..You can see where the mis-intreptation can happen though..So never mind

:cool:

Archived