Real or Fake? - ChipChan

SniperOps

http://horrorchan.com/post/8846627981/chip-chan

Live webcam feed: http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0&Page=1&Resolution=320x240&Interval=0&Quality=Standard&Mode=Motion&PageLayout=Div9

"Don't know who ChipChan is? The bitch is in Korea and has not left that room for many years. She was snatched up, knocked unconscious, and had a chip placed in her ankle that allows her mysterious stalker to see and hear what she does. There are rumor that it allows him to control her sleep patterns, numb her, release things into her blood stream, etc. No one knows for sure, but it allows him to monitor her.

All her signs are in garbled Korean, and other Koreans state that she's writing in a really odd, messed up, garbled, unnatural, illiterate Korean.

She grabbed /x/'s attention when they found her sleeping in absurdly uncomfortable positions; they thought she was dead and waited hours to see her move. She sleeps approximately 15-20 hours a day. The chip keeps her from leaving, and users have found her blogs online. She is trying to find help and be set free from her stalker, but can't. In her blog, she states that she did not set up the security cameras in her residence, the stalker did, but she uses them to monitor herself to see what occurs while she's asleep.

So she lays there asleep, upside down, on the floor, halfway on chairs, legs up, head cocked, and various other obscure positions. For 20 hours a day."

Anyone know whether this is real or fake? I kind of get the feeling it's fake because how does she pay her rent, or how haven't doctors/police found this? I just found this tonight and it seems like it's been going on for months from what I read. She's sleeping facing the camera atm.

You're wrong. She is real.

She has been there for ages.

http://chip-chan.tumblr.com/

You can look for info about her there.

Google for her. A lot of info of her on internet.

/x/ found her. And /x/ spread the word.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Eh... I just check for "chipchan" in google from time to time for answering posts like this where they think she is a fake...

/x/ has been watching her since August. There are some threads about her, go look for them if you don't believe me.

Fake you can see where the current loop begins. you can see the splice right where it resets.

No. It doesn't loops. /x/ would have said it.

She takes showers, eats, change clothes, change places... Last week she moved the camera, her 'desk' and her 'bed'.

And I don't know when, but in the last few weeks looks like she bought a new laptop.

I aint clicking that shit. Seems like its from some 4chan thing though. So its probably real..

No, they haven't made this. /x/ just discovered it while someone was looking for cameras online without pass.

The story is online in a lot of websites.

Wait the camera is on 24 hours a day?

Uhm... Not everytime, but usually yes. Some times, it's not usual, P comes and disables it. What he does with Chipchan when the camera is not looking is not clear. Nothing good, we think.

Fake you can see where the current loop begins. you can see the splice right where it resets.

It was looping at the time. I'm not the only one that saw the splice. GTFO. Its made in a way so that her "long times of doing nothing" seem longer than they actually are.

You joined today, you have 2 Post's, which, are both trying to make this look real.

I'm not buying it.

You know, I don't watch every single forum. I just look on google for new threads.

I have only been on this thread. If it wasn't by the image at the top of this forum I wouldn't even know that it's about WWE.

It was looping at the time. I'm not the only one that saw the splice. GTFO. Its made in a way so that her "long times of doing nothing" seem longer than they actually are.

I'll keep my eye on it. But it's the first time I'm reading about this and the writer seems serious.

You joined today, you have 2 Post's, which, are both trying to make this look real.

I'm not buying it.

You know, I don't watch every single forum. I just look on google for new threads.

I have only been on this thread. If it wasn't by the image at the top of this forum I wouldn't even know that it's about WWE.

You're trying to hard, it's getting more and more unbelievable.

Took these pictures earlier like a total creeper boss

chip2.jpg

chip4-1.jpg

chip3.jpg

Silly bitch dosed off earlier before I went out, came back to check on her like a total creeper boss and the silly bitch is using the internet with her Korean legs in the air.

chippy.jpg

• 6 years later...

Yes this is real. She is believed to be a paranoid schizophrenic with narcolepsy though she does not fit most of the requirements to be narcoleptic or schizo. She's stated that the reasoning behind her kidnapping and the chip in her ankle is so the corrupt Korean cop (only known as P) can gain access to the huge inheritance she received from her parents (which is why she can afford to livestream for almost a decade straight)

Her youtube channel explains what she believes is going on. The Korean police have stated that she has mental illness and has been seen protesting CCTV and taking pictures of On-Duty cops. Her livestream goes down from time to time and people believe that is when the corrupt Cop comes to her place.

This following link explains it far better than i can and it also has links to her youtube channel, livestream, tumblr stuff and has a host of pictures.
http://www.the13thfloor.tv/2016/04/27/who-is-chip-chan-the-disturbing-story-behind-this-viral-sensation/

Archived