Sac's Paint Tools

Sacrilegium

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I make two request.

This logo is for one of my caws who's initials are LB

http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq136/deejay15/LB_logo.jpg

This logo is for a caw that wants to take Florida Championship Wrestling over gangster style

http://media.geocommons.com/platial/img/2009/04/2/florida.jpg

You can cut out the "what yu know bout Dat" part and North Carolina and Tennessee.

Loooonggg time lurker, and first time actually posting in forever. I felt obligated to do so while looking on CC and finding a rad sugar skull, only for the servers to be shit, as everyone can attest to this year. Since then, I haven't found the damned thing--it's just vanished.

If you're too busy, they're too complicated, or you don't want to take on the request, I totally understand.

Honestly, any of them is fine. Thanks for even considering if you do. :)

Or, uh... this awesome Cthulu. 'Cause it's *censored*ing Cthulu.

Those are great. If you're taking requests, I'd like to request a few tribal tattoo's (big and small). Be interested in seeing what you can do.

I don't really have the time to design & make stuff from scratch. If you have a ready-to-go image, I'd be happy to put it in the next batch.

Can I request Candice Michelle attires from 2005-2007 any of them because they usually need PTs. One attire I want is from youtube. go to YOUTUBE type in "CANDICE MICHELLE AND VICTORIA VS" and click on the 2ND VIDEO and the red and Black attire is one of the attires I want then you can choose 3 others or as many as you can do. Thanks in advance.

Can I request Candice Michelle attires from 2005-2007 any of them because they usually need PTs. One attire I want is from youtube. go to YOUTUBE type in "CANDICE MICHELLE AND VICTORIA VS" and click on the 2ND VIDEO and the red and Black attire is one of the attires I want then you can choose 3 others or as many as you can do. Thanks in advance.

That's way more work than I'd do even for one of my own caws :)

If you have specific images that you'd like turned into PT, provide them in ready-to-use format. I'm not going to create stuff from scratch. Nothing personal. I'm just lazy and have other stuff to do.

Sacrilegium, I appreciate you doing that.. as I too, know how much of a pain that can be to do sometimes(especially when you draw it out)... I'll have some more for you to do, sometime.. by the way, is there any logos, etc. you need & are having a time trying to find pics, references?

Would you consider making these. I need them for a Triple H inspired CAW.

17416698.png

Any chance you can find a version of that with all the lettering intact?

Sacrilegium, I appreciate you doing that.. as I too, know how much of a pain that can be to do sometimes(especially when you draw it out)... I'll have some more for you to do, sometime.. by the way, is there any logos, etc. you need & are having a time trying to find pics, references?

Mmmm, not at the moment, no.

I would like some good CAWs of Dan Severn, Don Frye and Alistair Overeem. I'll just say that out loud for anyone who's reading and might be keen to make 'em. :D

Hmmm. That Call To Power shirt is a bit of a bitch. It'd be better if we could find the design for it. Not on a shirt, where it gets a little wrinkly/stretched from just being on the shirt. You also have all these different shades of the 'black' background of the shirt to deal with. The actual design logo, and big enough to work from, would be best. I'll see what I can do.

***EDIT TO UPDATE***

OK, the CALL TO POWER shirt has been uploaded. There should be two versions up - one with black background and one with transparent. The server crapped out a couple of times on me while uploading, but I'm pretty sure it got at least the transparent one. That should be good for whatever you need.

Anyway, the other requests are on XBL now. Tag stormclad.

ptlogo18.jpg

ptlogo19.jpg

ptlogo20.jpg

ptlogo21.jpg

ptlogo22.jpg

ptlogo23.jpg

ptlogo24.jpg

ptlogo25.jpg

ptlogo26.jpg

ptlogo27.jpg

Archived