The Sexy Sensation Rik Studd

Marco Veddi

The man who started it all!!! The look's of a greek god! A tongue with words laced with silk! A chin chisseled from a mountain! Rik Studd during the 70's was the it guy in the business! He headlined PPV's had his fair share of legendary bout's! His career was on the up!

Fast forward to present day.....Rik's career is over doctors advise him not to wrestle but Rik the almost world champion never held the top spot!

It eats him up everyday as he see's his son Scott Studd now primed for the big time Rik pulls together what's left of his body for one more run at the bigtime!

utf-8BSU1HMDExODMtMjAxMTEyMTMtMTk1Ni5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODQtMjAxMTEyMTMtMjAwMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExNzEtMjAxMTEyMDctMjM1My5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExNzMtMjAxMTEyMDgtMDAwMC5qcGc-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODUtMjAxMTEyMTMtMjAwMi5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODctMjAxMTEyMTMtMjAwNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDExODYtMjAxMTEyMTMtMjAwMi5qcGc.jpg

Still a WIP guys but again feedback would be great as always!

I've decided that 'frak' is one of the stupidest words ever invented.

lol since the invention was before your time and from a very good show from the 70's with one of if not the best actor to ever live hahah i guess i can declare you unqualified to make a comment of this nature.

But Im qualified to make this one hahha This is the best use of the Randy the Ram idea i have seen on the boards for a while excellent reminds me of Rip Rodgers all he needs is the black beard haha wicked good.

I've decided that 'frak' is one of the stupidest words ever invented.

A bit unnecessary, don'tcha think?

Agreed....... :???: Danimal?

Off-topic definitely, but my god...every single topic has somebody using the stupid word...oh mah goodness.

damn whiny *censored*, should let him know XD/LOL and all those other acronyms and shit are WAY more used lol hahaha message from beyond the grave. hahah just relating it is all dont shoot the messenger XD LOL for FRAK sakes.

Love it. I was going to say that I expected him to look older with the "50 is the new 20" byline, but I the pics are a bit washed out from the flash, so I just tried to picture what the "old" skin would look like on the TV. Love the look and the backstory... a friend of mine did a "returning legend" gimmick in an eFed I was in (he had "Jesse Bruce, the man with Two First Names") and he killed me with his finishers. "An elbow drop" "Like, off the rope, or running, or what?" "Just an elbow drop... right on the breast bone, and he stays on top for the cover."

It was so awesome when they had it as a move in SvR 2010.

Yeah, from here he's looking pretty youthful for a guy who was relevant in the 70s. As for the sigs and finishers I guess that would really depend on Studd himself. Is he going by his 70s style of wrestling or has he evolved over the years?

Archived