'The Alpha Male' Download Kit: V2.0

NickBreaker!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could you upload it with the render plz?

Im sure he will i imagine it was just an oversight on his part

not an oversight, like I said the servers aren't liking it when I upload with the render, I'll try again but maybe they're on to us.

links to arena reverbs added to first post. Custom tron and signs are on CC. If you want a link with the real tron and render files then PM me.

Download kit complete.

Looks good. Who's Rhino is that?

:shifty:

could you upload it with the render plz?

Im sure he will i imagine it was just an oversight on his part

not an oversight, like I said the servers aren't liking it when I upload with the render, I'll try again but maybe they're on to us.

links to arena reverbs added to first post. Custom tron and signs are on CC. If you want a link with the real tron and render files then PM me.

Download kit complete.

Looks good. Who's Rhino is that?

:shifty:

I doubt they are onto us petchy uploaded his punk today

wwerper,

I'm sorry you dont have the editor, Ive tried multiple times to upload the CAW with the renders, and it has said it has uploaded. If anyone wants the render then PM me for the file.

OT: Justin Credible and Lance Storm have been uploaded with renders.

Just downloaded him! Eat this, ***** servers... >:(

Outstanding work, really digging the body morph! Just a shame that the render gets deleted when changing the name to Marcus Cor Von. Any chance you might re-up him as MCV?

Very possibly. Marcus! Cory! Don!

I downloaded this great work. One question where's the custom tron?, or is it a separate download.

Do you mean the tron made in wwe 12 or the real one? The one I made is on CC, I think it's called Alpha Male Tron (to be applicable to both ring-names)

Impressive work Nick! I have decided to make this Monty Brown this week's CAW of the Week!

Click here for more details

Awwwwww mate, just seen this. very cool, thanks a lot mate, means a lot.

just wondering if you could upload lance storm with a render too plz I know this is the wrong forum but I couldn't find the other and I really wanted it but if you can't I'd be more than happy to create one for you if you give me permission.

tell you what lad, if you can make these 2 with the correct darkness etc. then you're on. (you must be logged in to DL the files)

http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=42109

http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=40460

Just downloaded him! Eat this, ***** servers... >:(

Outstanding work, really digging the body morph! Just a shame that the render gets deleted when changing the name to Marcus Cor Von. Any chance you might re-up him as MCV?

Very possibly. Marcus! Cory! Don!

I'm going with Marcus!4!1! :lol:

Archived