Taking Requests (PS3)

JnM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO now with the new high resolution PT it looks awesome!

Jnm, now to to put the same high resolution WWF logo on the pads just place them on the pads with correct size on each corner and than or at the same time that you place the WF logo on the pads you will have to cover with designes nº154 with the same collor pads to cover the the KOTR logo on the top of the PT that shows up on the back of each pads and will work great, hope you understand the idea...

When will you upload the High Resolution King of the Ring logo?

Can you upload it now?

Cant wait for more classic logos from you you make them 100% PERFECT thank you so much for the hard top work!

Ohh ok I gotcha now, ill try it now. Sorry I fell asleep lol but ill steart uploading the logos and as soon a I put the logos on the pads the arena will go up as well

Tags will be JNM and King of The Ring.

Ill update everyone as soon as they go up.

Alright these are uploaded

Just search all creations and most recant and type in JNM and both the logo and arena will pop up. Remember it takes about an hour give or take for things to show up in CC.

Hey so Ive been waiting for a reply from you to see if you want the flames as well? Also I was checking out videos from the 98 heat wave and do you want the arena just like that or do u want the logo on the mat or something?

Tnm, I have already downloaded your awesome King of the Ring arena & logo, IMO its the BEST King of the Ring classic arena on PSN, just PERFECT awesome work on the logo, love it!!!

The classic Survivor Series PT preview looks fantastic, cant wait for it... hope you finish it soon...

Tnm, hope you can make soon or when possible the classic In Your House arena and the classic WWF SuperStars arena with the 3 red white and blue WWF logos on one side of the apron and 1 logo on the other side the "WWF World Wrestling Federation" from the 90´s...

This arena:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlmMdKZp2E&feature=player_embedded

Keep up the top work!

Ohio Valley Wrestling (WWE's Old Developmental Territory & Current TNA Developmental Territory) I want the 1 with Yellow ropes. http://www.ovwrestling.com/training/beginner (Use that for help as well. Just watch the 30 second video that is on that page to see what the ring looks like.)

OVW-Logo.jpg(Logo)

marcanthony1.jpg (Another look at a 1 side of the ring)

I second this.

Hey sorry I haven't been on I have had work all day but I'll be working on the ECW and Survivor Series Tonight and Tomorrow so hopefully I can get the done and that backlash logo was being a pain so I didn't get a preview of it yet and since there are two people wanting the OVW arena I'll see what I can do.

Update.

Hi, JnM, sorry for the late reply... the Survivor Series PT is looking amazing but one problem about the right real collor for the word "Series" it have the correct logo but diferent collor on "Series", this is my fault because I gave you a wrong link...

In this link you have all the real collors & logos for the apron:

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/silverdome/index.php?topic=3307.0

Some examples for "Survivor Series" right collor & logo, the correct collor for the word "Series" is in this link:

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/silverdome/index.php?topic=5258.0

IMO you need just to fix the collor on the "Series" word make it yellow or yellow/Orange dont konw not good in chosing collors just add the correct collor to make it 100% accurate and add the WWF logo on the pads and it will be PERFECT...

When fixed please post pics and let me know when you upload this awesome arena?

Please upload also the Survivor Series logos ok?

Please make next the classic WWF In Your House arena, ok?

Cant wait for more...

Ok it will be based off of the 1993 Surivior Series because the S and R will remain the same because they were big letters like mine but I would have to re them if I were to do the one in the middle. Also there are no gold WWF logos on the pads so I will not be adding them.

My next arenas are the ECW Heat Wave, and the OVW and I'll be working on the Backlash logo maybe in between them both.

JnM, IMO you dont need to rewritte nothing you need just to change the collor on the word "Series" to yellow and thats it you will have the correct logo 100% accurate...

Survivor Series 1993:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMys3lgpGc

Please check the video and see the ring appron, you cna check all old Survivor Series classic rings 90, 91, 92, 93, etc and you will see that your logo is correct only need that you chage the collor on the Series word to yellow...

And all the rings have yellow or gold/yellow WWF logos on the pads but If you dont want to add them or make complete arenas fine please just upload the High Resolution Survivor Series logo with the corrected collor and we can work on the arenas the way we want...

Let me know when can you upload the logo or the arena?

TnM, when you finish all those next arenas please make the WWF In Your House classic arena or just the High resolution logos, ok?

Keep up the awesome top work!

Ok. See the pads now and will add them on now, I already changed the logo colors and I already know about my letters being correct but the link you provided me had different letters. But I'll be able to upload sighing the next hour or so.

Ok, sorry for sendind you the wrong link... like I said before you have the correct letters on the entire logo only need the correct collor on the word "Series" maybe yellow/orange or just yellow... please check that youtube Survivor Series 1993 video on 0:50:52 and you will see the real correct logo & collor...

Hope you can upolod this arena with the logo today...

Keep up the top work!

Archived