Listen Up Slapnuts! | Double J

DZL

He's live on PSN!

Tags: Jarrett, DZL, caws.ws

The 4 Attire's:

1. Gold/Silver as pictured.

2. Blue/Silver (With Alternate Entrance Shirt)

3. Red/Silver (With Slapnuts Entrance Shirt)

4. Silver/Black (With Alternate Entrance Shirt)

Alternate Entrance Shirt:

I may actually do the attire in this video, now that I watched it again.

Anyways, I couldn't find any other references for the black and silver attire other than the one posted on page 2, so I just assumed what color the designs on the knee pads were. I've also uploaded all 4 shirt logo's, as well as, the trunks and knee pads logo in case there was a different attire any of you had in mind. No moveset, but I did make a custom entrance. Enjoy :nod:

dtpmc.jpgRK8c5.jpg

NIDZi.jpgMOWsm.jpg

4pzh2.jpg69dhj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

whattup DZL? Any news about this Jarrett?? A double J like this is definately missing on the CC all the Jarretts up there suck, so im really looking forward for yours!

You could give him the attire you made there with blue or red designs on his pants too, as he had those in WCW as well!

Looking forward to loading this one and itll get you a 5 star rating by me for sure!

After having looked at your pics for like the 100th time, I have to say that maybe the arms are a bit too big... but its hard to tell from that direction...

maybe check them out but like I said maybe they are alright and it just looks a bit too big from the front or b/c of pic quality

Archived