The End of PG Trilogy

Punkaholic

Thanks man! I tried looking for "Undisputed" today but the CC server hates custom searches apparently. I've tried like ten times now but it keeps kicking me back to the XBL menu. I'll keep trying though. :)

Yeah it does that. Hopefully the new patch will fix it.

The tag for the story is: xkingdazzx

And props on your huge download total. Keeps getting bigger everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

This story is fantastic and the writing is hilarious! I only have two problems;

- I suffered from a freeze right before the Punk Handicap match and I hadn't saved my progress. This is my first created story that I'm playing and I wasn't sure how it saved, turns out that you have to quit during a match to save your progress. Is this true?

- The second problem is ... I can't see a part 2 on the CC :spas:

This story is fantastic and the writing is hilarious! I only have two problems;

- I suffered from a freeze right before the Punk Handicap match and I hadn't saved my progress. This is my first created story that I'm playing and I wasn't sure how it saved, turns out that you have to quit during a match to save your progress. Is this true?

- The second problem is ... I can't see a part 2 on the CC :spas:

Thanks for checking it out man, I'm glad you like it! As for your problems...

- You are able to edit this storyline, so instead of selecting "Play" you should use "Edit." This lets you jump into the story wherever you want, you don't have to worry about saving, and you can skip through the matches (which I don't recommend, but hey... play however you want!). The story freezes at that same part for everybody, so using the Edit feature will let you get around it. Cheers. :)

- That's because I'm still working on it, hehe. "The End of PG: PT 2" is almost finished, I just have one more week of programming to go and then the big show... WrestleMania! Part 2 will end with 'Mania and even allows you to choose who you want to play as in the main event (Punk vs. Austin), a decision that will shape your journey through the third (and final) part. I've decided to make "The End of PG" a trilogy (not an on-going series), but rest assured... You ain't seen nothin' yet. :cena:

Ever thought of uploading your stories to Youtube? I don't have an PS3 or 360, but I would still like to at least watch the story.

I don't have a capture card so I can't do this myself. However, Steve over at 42kGaming.com posted three videos on YouTube (search for "end of pg wwe 12" and they'll pop right up) that cover the first RAW and a half of the Royal Rumble. He has a whole site dedicated to other games as well so I don't think he has the time to post the whole thing. I believe Muuuftah here at CAWs.ws was going to do his own walkthrough, though. I'll keep you guys posted on that. :)

I'm playing this story currently and I gotta say I really enjoy it. Thanks for allowing the edit feature because I did encounter a freeze and scenes where the Superstar's wardrobe was changed did not display in my story. For instance, when Sheamus was attacked and his head smashed in the car I couldn't see who caused it (Mark Henry) because the upload didn't allow display of Superstars with alternate custom attire not originally on the disc (I'm talking about the Superstar threads feature). Not a complaint but if you can avoid alternate attires in future uploads that would be helpful. I look forward to parts 2 and 3. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

"The End of PG: PT 2" has officially been uploaded!

The mind-numbing frustration that is the language filter was pretty brutal this time around, but I got through it. I've discovered that it doesn't like it when you start a page with the term "OH" sometimes (Oh my god, ext) and the word "he'll" because it's too close to "hell" I guess. >:(

Either way, this part concludes the Road to WrestleMania portion of the "End of PG" trilogy. I hope you all enjoy it! It was a blast to make. 8-)

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, YouTube user robvandamisgod created an absolutely incredible fantasy "promo package" for Punk vs. Austin. Anyone who plans to play "The End of PG: PT 2" should check this out to get you in the right mood:

Also, while playing through this storyline series, for the best results and most accurate presentation I recommend that anyone who plans to play through the whole thing should set up a few teams:

The New Nation

- Create a stable called The New Nation and place (in this order) Mark Henry, Booker T, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and David Otunga in it.

- Entrance type "Together" with Motion set to Tag 05, Movie and Music to Booker T.

The Dragons

- Create a tag-team with Daniel Bryan and Ricky Steamboat.

- Entrance type "Together," use Steamboat's Movie and Bryan's Music.

I assume most people went ahead and did this anyway, but putting Edge & Christian (the on-disc versions, not the old school DLC versions) in a tag-team is highly recommended as well.

Cheers. :)

• 8 months later...

Almost one year has passed, and with it comes the conclusion to what I've come to think of as "The End of PG Trilogy."

That's right guys, we're not done yet! I had some very specific plans for how this storyline would end, and pulling it off would have required me to do a whole lot of custom-creating (or rather re-creating) arenas and CAWs. Instead I decided to wait it out and see what WWE '13 had to offer, and my patience paid out in spades. Coming sometime in late December/early Janurary, the epic conclusion of my Magnum Wrestling Opus (or MWO if you will) will hit the new CC servers, assuming they are accessable of course. You talk a big game THQ, but we've been fooled before. :shift:

This will be the final chapter of one of the most-downloaded create-a-story series on XBL! It features branching storylines, epic feuds, and foul humor aplenty! If you were a child of the Attitude Era then this is the storyline for you. My good friend Steve over at 42kGaming.com was kind enough to chronicle his playthrough of my storyline on YouTube, which you can find all 57 (that's right, 57~!) parts of here:

Buckle up, wrestling fans. You ain't seen nothing yet! :dx:

Archived