MOXLEY/AMBROSE - UPLOADED! Render shots added.

Angel With The Burnt Wings

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it man, He is currently my tag team champion with Ziggler. Only wish he had a render but I guess Petchy has spoiled some of us with that feature.

agreed

You can always do it yourselves.

By the way, downloaded this. Really good stuff man. Wish you did more indy attires but this is top notch sir.

Definitely needs more attention.

Wow, i really didnt expect such praise, it means alot. I may create a Jon Moxley slot too. And could somebody tell me what you mean by render? Do you need Jtag?

Render meaning a real-life picture a la Petchy's Bret Hart. It's trending with the latest CAWs and certain members -coughwwerpercough- are going into every topic constantly asking lol

I don't know how to go about doing it, but those that do are the elite CAWs makers on here. I've read a lot of comments alluding to some editor...

Wow, i really didnt expect such praise, it means alot.

No problem. The body morph could use some work now that I'm seeing it in game, and I'm tweaking his moveset, but it's still a really solid CAW.

Working on anything else?

This is my only CAW so far, I started a Seth Rollins and Jeff Hardy but ended up scrapping them. Im considering making a Moxley slot, but not sure if ill have the time around college and my design company which im trying to get rolling. Any requests for who youd like to see? I dont want to make someone that there are so many of such as Jericho,.

Also, if anybody could take cap card pics for me, that would probably gain more attention to this.

Wow, i really didnt expect such praise, it means alot.

No problem. The body morph could use some work now that I'm seeing it in game, and I'm tweaking his moveset, but it's still a really solid CAW.

Working on anything else?

This is my only CAW so far, I started a Seth Rollins and Jeff Hardy but ended up scrapping them. Im considering making a Moxley slot, but not sure if ill have the time around college and my design company which im trying to get rolling. Any requests for who youd like to see? I dont want to make someone that there are so many of such as Jericho,.

Also, if anybody could take cap card pics for me, that would probably gain more attention to this.

One guy that no one has really attempted with much luck is Bo Rotundo. Been dying for someone to make a decent CAW of him so I can put him with his brother so would definitely love to see it.

Archived