MOXLEY/AMBROSE - UPLOADED! Render shots added.

Angel With The Burnt Wings

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

theres a thread in the PS3 section where the creator has used the slicked back hair then added paint tool slots for the hair to give it more of a wild look, might be the way to go with it.

Bump for those who love Ambrose and want to this CAW be the best it can be. 8-)

I don't know who is doing the moveset, but I was going through some taunts I thought would fit Ambrose and came up with these:

Feel Bitter

Masked Assassin 1

Narcissist

Randy Orton 4

Roar

Spank 5

Ted Dibiase

The Miz 1

The Miz 2

The Miz 3

WOO! 3

It's really hard to narrow it down to only 4, but these are what I thought fit best with his psycho gimmick/crazy mannerisms.

Anything to help get this out 8-)

Disregard the skull/tribal attire, I don't think he is ever going to wear that again in WWE.

2mzjshw.jpg

t6tr9i.jpg

Faded black denim jacket for entrance. Also notice his kneepads have an almost diamond-shaped white stitching/padding on them. Most recent match I've seen him wearing these in was against Regal on FCW.

Sorry, did an ebay and Google search and couldn't find the brand.

1pcvmo.png

Here's a look at the "DA" design on his tights. White with red outline, still the same explicit violence logo on the back.

Is somebody working on a full moveset?

Anything to help get this out 8-)

Disregard the skull/tribal attire, I don't think he is ever going to wear that again in WWE.

2mzjshw.jpg

t6tr9i.jpg

Faded black denim jacket for entrance. Also notice his kneepads have an almost diamond-shaped white stitching/padding on them. Most recent match I've seen him wearing these in was against Regal on FCW.

Sorry, did an ebay and Google search and couldn't find the brand.

1pcvmo.png

Here's a look at the "DA" design on his tights. White with red outline, still the same explicit violence logo on the back.

Is somebody working on a full moveset?

Thanks for the close up of the front design. I will updated that, and the knee pads, and that is everything for that attire.

I think for the last 3 attires I will recreate some Moxley attires, bit change any text to Ambrose.

I dont have a moveset in the works as of yet.

The CAW is complete with 4 attires.

Explicit Ambrose Violence

Tribal

EAV with swept back hair

Tribal with swept back hair.

I am working on a moveset as I type this so it should be up soon.

Any suggestions for moves you want to see?

Edit: This is now on live! finally :)

I think it's that his mouth is standing out a bit bis his face looks smooth from the front while yours has this wrinkle on the area between mouth and chin. That's great for the side shot but when I look at him it looks off to me, might be wrong though, maybe that's not even the problem, I'll reply again as soon as I can catch it.

I think it's that his mouth is standing out a bit bis his face looks smooth from the front while yours has this wrinkle on the area between mouth and chin. That's great for the side shot but when I look at him it looks off to me, might be wrong though, maybe that's not even the problem, I'll reply again as soon as I can catch it.

Well thanks for the feedback.

Archived