Ultimate Warrior 12/29/2011 (UPLOADED)

Trial And Error

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a Warrior to get me back into the swing of CAWing...but ill be damned if I'm not copying over it with this one! Great job!

Thanks, but no need to copy over it. Use both or edit mine to your liking.

Nah, I'm short on CAW slots and this is FAR better than my attempt. Warrior was my first CAW in over a year I think...not bad but yours is very detailed and you did his SS 92 attire which I've always liked as its the only time I saw him live. Never seen the white WCW attire before but its a cool choice no doubt.

When I take a look at the PT work, I really have to pull my hat and say that you have done an awesome job.

Usually my CAWs are all current WWE and TNA wrestlers, some legends from back in the day and WCW as well, but this will be added as soon as I get in front of my Xbox.

Especially the One Warrior Nation attire is sweet.

Cheers man, simply awesome!

When I take a look at the PT work, I really have to pull my hat and say that you have done an awesome job.

Usually my CAWs are all current WWE and TNA wrestlers, some legends from back in the day and WCW as well, but this will be added as soon as I get in front of my Xbox.

Especially the One Warrior Nation attire is sweet.

Cheers man, simply awesome!

Thanks! I even customized his entrance a bit (better lighting for one) since his legends entrance has a glitch of no pyro sound

Archived