The Wrestling God: JBL *Uploaded onto XBL*

Petos

XBL Tags:

John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL

Petos

Caws.ws

Warning: My camera takes away some age and distorts the colors a bit.

p1100324.jpgp1100326j.jpg

p1100332q.jpg

dsc00317gw.jpgdsc00318r.jpgdsc00324q.jpg

IN-GAME:

dsc00380bj.jpgdsc00378jq.jpg

OLD:

1/12/11

dsc00362ydv.jpgdsc00367cn.jpg

29/11/11

dsc00312lk.jpgdsc00315us.jpg

Original:

dsc00296ut.jpg

dsc00299dc.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24pwkcj.png

xkuand.png

:)

Many thanks, man. This is much appreciated, and an update will be up as soon as I'm ready.

As for the face skin, I found a way around the "chiseledness" of the cheeks. There's a bunch of areas I love about this face skin so I'm not willing to change it if I don't have to. Check the update later and give your thoughts.

I'll put an update up soon.

The thing about the body morphing is that in-game, he is a lot bigger than everyone else. It doesn't show in CAW mode, because everything about him is big. I'll work on it though - body morphing has never been my strong suit.

I always try to do morphs based on guys in the game. That way you can get a comparison of sorts.

Here's one up against cena

john-cena-vs-jbl.jpg

past in game refs don't usually work for the face (since they don't actually look right) but for the body morphs it gives you a good idea.

jbl-john-bradshaw-layfield-smackdown-vs-raw-2010-character.jpg

I Think the morph is really close, just lean out his arms a bit and maybe make his stomach a bit longer.

Thank you gentlemen. I might indeed make a Bradshaw slot once this is finished. Any attire suggestions?

And does anyone have any comments about the body morphing? Still too built or TOO thick now?

This is great man. I would make his jaw a little bit longer, not much but some. And maybe make his head bigger all around. He has a pretty large head. But other than that i really like this. You're one of my favorite caw guys on here, your Hardcore Holly last year i used all the time. :P

Thanks, man. It's always nice to hear that someone appreciates your effort. I'll look into the things you pointed out. I increased the head size just a tad: it looks better in-game, as compared to the other superstars, than in CAW mode.

Now, I'll post an update later, but I have a bit of an issue with skin detailing I'm trying to sort out. The thing is that because of the designs I've used on his nose, he has no nostrils (or they're not darker than the rest of the skin). I'm not sure how exactly I'll fix it, so any help will be appreciated.

I guess that's the unfortunate truth. I'll still try the dots again, though everything I've tried with them so far looked weird. I'll figure something out.

Very nice work. Personally, I think the original face skin looked better - could just be the way the new pics look though. Either way good job.

This is the same face skin. All I did was add a stubble and blend it in with the skin and voila, the cheek wrinkles were gone. So it's an easy fix if you DL this and want the wrinkles back.

Thank you gentlemen. I might indeed make a Bradshaw slot once this is finished. Any attire suggestions?

And does anyone have any comments about the body morphing? Still too built or TOO thick now?

http://backstagebusiness.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/apa.jpg

one of those^^^^^ with long hair one with short hair maybe and maybe their backstage with the APA shirt and blue jeans and one with black jeans. like this http://caws.ws/svr2011/show.php?cat=1&id=27

http://backstagebusiness.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/apa.jpg

one of those^^^^^ with long hair one with short hair maybe and maybe their backstage with the APA shirt and blue jeans and one with black jeans. like this http://caws.ws/svr2011/show.php?cat=1&id=27

I'll look into it once this is finished. :)

A possible final update is up. How's it looking?

Archived