Football Thread.

Ernez

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too early to say that Muur. Arsenal have a decent kitty to play with. Hazard for £26m would be a good deal (even though I've heard Lille want £30m+). Lille are already in the CL so I don't understand why he would want that clause. Looking at the market no one really springs to mind who Arsenal could buy to really shake things up, but they will strengthen for sure.

I guess the strongest team for tomoro would be

Sznezney

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Traore

Song - Frimprog

Walcot - Ramsey - Gervihno

RVP

Its a Strong team but I still think we could do with a few signings.

I guess the strongest team for tomoro would be

Sznezney

Sagna - Djourou - Vermaelen - Traore

Song - Frimprog

Walcot - Ramsey - Gervihno

RVP

Its a Strong team but I still think we could do with a few signings.

Didn't Frimpong get sent off?, And isn't Gervino still serving his suspension from his red from the first game of the season?

Closing threads at 30 pages?, This wont last very long then.

And Arsenal will now finish no where near a Europeon spot.

That's a bit too much, we're at Tottenham-level now.

And about Hazard, he's a winger. Nasri is a playmaker. Hazard would be dynamite on the wing, but he wouldn't be a direct replacement to Nasri.

It's Champions League, Muur... :hqhq:

I see. I thought he was on about the League Cup second round! :P

And tbh, if you get sent off in the league, you shouldn't be allowed to play in the CL, it should be part of your three match suspension.

It's Champions League, Muur... :hqhq:

I see. I thought he was on about the League Cup second round! :P

And tbh, if you get sent off in the league, you shouldn't be allowed to play in the CL, it should be part of your three match suspension.

It's two completely different things. I don't see how a player getting sent off or whatever in the League should effect his team when playing in Europe. I'd be different if he was injured then his team would be forced to change but not over a sending off in the League.

About the Liverpool starting 11 in the cup, Is Danny Wilson injured or has Kenny Dalglish forgotten he exists?

As for Arsenal i said the only position in which i believe Tottenham are weaker than them is up front. Adebayor will solve that.

Reports in England claim that Arsene Wenger is readying a £35m bid for Manchester United target Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Arsenal are said to be readying a bid for the talented German as the club look to replace both Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri. Wenger is said to be a keen admirer of the midfield general and was highly impressed with the player's performances in last year's World Cup finals. Reports claim that Wenger is ready to offer Bayern Munich £35m plus future incentives to tempt Bayern Munich to sell.

Link

Archived