Scotland the Brave - The Rise of Drew McIntyre

Beloved Killer

Hey guys, I've finally committed myself to starting a story and seeing out, mostly because I'm having so much fun developing this story. I'm using most of my free time to develop it and get it completed ASAP. Hopefully you enjoy the preview, and if possible, I'd enjoy some feedback. :)

Drew-McIntyre.jpg

Plot

Touted as a future WWE Champion by Vince McMahon, Drew McIntyre's intentions of one day becoming WWE Champion are quickly becoming reality. After fighting for his first WWE Championship opportunity, McIntyre has his eyes fixed firmly on the prize. However, McIntyre's golden aspirations receive an unfortunate setback when he is injured just seven days out from his Extreme Rules title match.

The injury is the last straw for McIntyre who, upon return, is as sinister as ever. As he continues to hunt down the WWE Championship, all those that find themselves in his path are taught a harsh and painful lesson - you do not cross a determined Drew McIntyre.

Difficulty

Normal (currently, will most likely change this as more people adapt to the game and new controls).

Length

Projected: 5+ months.

Console

Xbox 360

If there's anything additionally you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I'll regularly check the thread and update the OP as changes occur. :)

Is this going to be a one off story or parts to download over a period of time?

Like the idea but personally I like the one part RTW type storys. Find it to hard to keep up with story you need to keep downloading parts.

It's going to be a one-parter. I'm not a fan of making a little bit, uploading it, making a little bit, uploading it etc.

Hey guys, I've finally committed myself to starting a story and seeing out, mostly because I'm having so much fun developing this story. I'm using most of my free time to develop it and get it completed ASAP. Hopefully you enjoy the preview, and if possible, I'd enjoy some feedback. :)

Drew-McIntyre.jpg

Plot

Touted as a future WWE Champion by Vince McMahon, Drew McIntyre's intentions of one day becoming WWE Champion are quickly becoming reality. After fighting for his first WWE Championship opportunity, McIntyre has his eyes fixed firmly on the prize. However, McIntyre's golden aspirations receive an unfortunate setback when he is injured just seven days out from his Extreme Rules title match.

The injury is the last straw for McIntyre who, upon return, is as sinister as ever. As he continues to hunt down the WWE Championship, all those that find themselves in his path are taught a harsh and painful lesson - you do not cross a determined Drew McIntyre.

Difficulty

Normal (currently, will most likely change this as more people adapt to the game and new controls).

Length

Projected: 5+ months.

Console

Xbox 360

If there's anything additionally you'd like to know, feel free to ask. I'll regularly check the thread and update the OP as changes occur. :)

Some where in your dialect can you use the term gunbox? Thank you in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived