Jake The Snake Roberts (UPLOADED 30-12-11)

Dynomyte

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some new developments have presented themselves.

I'm going to be showing an updated face and the next two attires this weekend.

cough cough "Developments" >_> I like that word for what it is.

@Z who else you going to make with the new developments? and same to you Dyno..It will help on attires now for sure as I already partially done it on faces..Fortunately I wont have to re-do anything just should speed up attires for me..We cant really do more then partial faces due to the default skin colors but all good the developments..May use the caw universe fix as well

@Z we all learn and thats why I am only partially using them on faces so far as you said already in past on how to use them ..so not repeating the same mistakes man at least so that excusation wont be used against me..Sure you will find something else

Anyway what other attires you plan Dyno?

pm'd you a move-set. Hope you like it. I'm pretty pissed they took out his short arm clothesline last year. And this year you can't put that short arm clothesline as a sig. Instead i just put a variety of DDT's as sigs and finishers. If you want you can change it to gutbuster 1 or running knee lift as he did those a lot too.

Jake the Snake is one of my all time fav's, you do great work. My gamertag is KlassX

Archived