Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks Uploaded

Ballard

do you plan on making anyone else ?

Besides these, I've made Matt Striker and Antonio Cesaro. I'm working on Trent Barreta right now-http://caws.ws/forum/topic/427736-trent-barreta/page__p__8589578?do=findComment&comment=8589578

I've been working on Derrick Bateman since the game came out but I can't really get anywhere with it that I'm happy with. I've got plenty of others in mind but I've gotten pretty burnt out on this game. Maybe I'll get a second wind from something I just got ahold of.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you plan on making anyone else ?

Besides these, I've made Matt Striker and Antonio Cesaro. I'm working on Trent Barreta right now-http://caws.ws/forum...78#entry8589578

I've been working on Derrick Bateman since the game came out but I can't really get anywhere with it that I'm happy with. I've got plenty of others in mind but I've gotten pretty burnt out on this game. Maybe I'll get a second wind from something I just got ahold of.

youre Trent looks amazing

• 1 month later...

Yeah I plan to revisit these soon and give them the the works. Textures, renders, and new attires.

Great news! cant wait.

What he said! If you need a new moveset let me know. I made an updated Tyler Reks, Hawkins will be posted in my thread soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I plan to revisit these soon and give them the the works. Textures, renders, and new attires.

any news on this?

Nothing yet. I haven't gotten around to figuring out the editor yet. It's a little intimidating honestly. I'll probably mess with it soon.

• 1 month later...

any news on this?

Nothing yet. I haven't gotten around to figuring out the editor yet. It's a little intimidating honestly. I'll probably mess with it soon.

.....Messed with it yet? :P

Archived