Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks Uploaded

Ballard

I have finally finished these guys up. There are four Hawkins slots on Live. 2012, all pants, trunks, and a pants/trunks combo. 2012 slot has new tag, pants, trunks, and Ram tribute attire. Thanks Dylan_NJ for the Reks moveset. Enjoy.

And as promised, here are the face forms:

Hawkins:

Head: 11, ,-1, -18

Cranium: -28, -76, 8, -22

Eyebrows: -100, 31, -65, -86

Eyes: -22, -19, -15, -34 71, -5, -12

Nose: 2, 100, -30, 10, -20, 29, 39, 60

Cheeks: -84, 82, 15, 8

Mouth: 39, -63, -16, -27, -40, -63, -10

Jaw: 32, -59, -9, -27, -10, -9

Ears: 11, -21, 0, -13

Reks:

Head: 17, -1, 1

Cranium: -20, -80, -43, -5

Eyebrows: -58, -73, 43, -22

Eyes: 10, -39, -41, -17, 43, 36, -18

Nose: -38, 100, -40, 29, -28, 63, 32, 54

Cheeks: -71, -61, -32, 9

Mouth: 17, -43, -30, 5, 0, -63, -18

Jaw: 27, 7, 16, 3, -8, -48

Ears: 3, -1, -57, 39

Curt Hawkins

Tags:Curt Hawkins, BALLARD32, caws.ws.

curthawkins.png

hawkinsslot2.png

Hawkinsslot1.png

Tyler Reks

Tags: Tyler Reks, BALLARD32, caws.ws.

reksface.png

reksattires.png

20120224-005625.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a current Hawkins with pants, but I love that Randy The Ram tribute attire so much. I don't know which one to download.

Decisions, decisions..

If he released the paint tool for the Hawkins pants and the jacket we could just edit the trunks attire. It would be easier for the OP to do that than make a new Hawkins for both attires. Release the PT's bro!

Thanks everyone. I'll upload the paint tools next time I get on. I'll also put up a slot of the first two pants attires and the red trunks and Ram tribute.

I really like this, i think you should add 5+ on the skin tone. It will make him look more "In-Game"

Not sure I know what you mean by 5+. Also, have you uploaded Reks yet?

i agree with the half pants half trunks slot too please, also when did he wear the randy the ram tribute attire?? would like that one in the half half slot

I think he wore it once in a backstage segment. Other than that, I've never seen him wear it in a match. I got the concept picture from the designers twitter page.

VersionONE, I may be wrong but I think I saw Hawkins in a green attire at the pre Wrestlemania Battle Royale, not sure if it was The Ram attire but it could have been.

He wore the white trunks at Mania but he wasn't in the Battle Royale too long so its not easy to tell haha.

Thanks everyone. I'll upload the paint tools next time I get on. I'll also put up a slot of the first two pants attires and the red trunks and Ram tribute.

I really like this, i think you should add 5+ on the skin tone. It will make him look more "In-Game"

Not sure I know what you mean by 5+. Also, have you uploaded Reks yet?

i agree with the half pants half trunks slot too please, also when did he wear the randy the ram tribute attire?? would like that one in the half half slot

I think he wore it once in a backstage segment. Other than that, I've never seen him wear it in a match. I got the concept picture from the designers twitter page.

VersionONE, I may be wrong but I think I saw Hawkins in a green attire at the pre Wrestlemania Battle Royale, not sure if it was The Ram attire but it could have been.

He wore the white trunks at Mania but he wasn't in the Battle Royale too long so its not easy to tell haha.

By plus five I think he means the shine of the skin cos alot of the ingame superstars have shine to them.

Ah my mistake, now you mention it I think I remember the segment in which I saw them. I just remember seeing him in green trunks and thinking 'what the hell?' cos it was such a drastic change from the previous red haha.

Archived