WWE 12 Server Error Thread

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

360...Still not working...Ive tried since Wednesday to get on just long enough to get an ROH arena...It's a damn shame that they put all the effort into the customization yet you are unable to share anything...Marcus as for my previous message I wasnt trying to belittle you but seriously man? How was this not foreseen if its been a continual issue every year? Does this company not give you the financial backing to atleast have one of the most important aspects of modern gaming?

Gamespy servers vs THQ servers which is worse

At this very moment in time Gamespy Servers win. (I never had problems with that server at all. Barely any lag what so ever)

Update: 11:00am Eastern - PS3

Still having server not available issues. After 5 tries I still get the error. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

well THQ's WWE game servers are most likely in California, the further you are away could cause issues. Many people are known for getting much better response and hit detection on Call of Duty games. A lot of people get the same favoritism on the east coast for EA servers. If you are out of the country this could make matters worse. This whole sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't has always been an issue.

-In my situation if I get into a caw and click download and the bar doesn't move and shortly just says the servers are down... i no longer wait. If the load bar isn't progressing I hit Circle or B it works on both consoles and hit download again and it works.

-I hardly have an issue getting into the search function but if i do I wait about 10 minutes and try again because between online matches and world wide downloads, they most likely have a bandwidth limit. Overall is probably unlimited but at one given time I guarantee their set up has a limit.

Marcus, I appreciate that you're in here dealing with us being frustrated. I know it'd be a lot easier to not even respond to any of this stuff.

Anyway, I have the game for PS3 and have had it since release day. To say getting stuff to download has been a challenge would be putting it mildly, but it has gotten a hair better. From my experience it has been easy to get to the online menu screen (Community Creations, My Ranking, etc.) which is a slight improvement over Wednesday and most of Thursday. In Community Creations I get into the Download/Upload menu screen about 50% of the time and from there I'd say I've been able to get the What's Hot list to auto populate before booting me 1 out of every ten tries on average. Although I have been lucky and had a streak where it loaded twice in a row. When I can get the What's Hot menu to load I've been successfully been able to use the search tool 5 times out of approximately 100 attempts.

It seems that the biggest improvement to my connection performance has been in getting the Download/Upload screen to load more frequently, still my patience isn't completely shot as the game itself is pretty good.

On a somewhat related note, I also have DC Universe online and the servers for that can be pretty rough too, although I think I'd almost rather prefer a queue option (ala DC Universe) where I could simply wait in a virtual line to get access to Community Creations and then know that when I get in I'll be able to access stuff. Of course in a perfect world there would be no line, but in the event of high traffic that might save some frustration. Anyway, I hope this was at least somewhat helpful. Thanks for caring enough to check in and see how things are going.

I had to stop using CAWs with paint tool in online matches. Every time it would get to "Downloading Paint Tool" then boom. People would get booted out of the match or I would. And what message did we receive? "Server not available.........." I'm holding off making any CAWs until I know this kind of stuff is fixed.

Now im getting "Could Not Find Created Content"...An improvement I suppose...Sad that I get excited just to see a different error screen

Hey Marcus ... you suck

quit being a tool its not his fault...Without him these issues would never be addressed...We are very lucky to have a member of the team actually put up with shitstorms like this and actually listen to us...Talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Now im getting "Could Not Find Created Content"...An improvement I suppose...Sad that I get excited just to see a different error screen

I think that has more to do with the fact that a lot of content hasn't been uploaded yet. I searched for the Dudleyz, MVP, WGTT etc and got that same message. Probably have to wait a couple weeks seeing as the game just came out 3 days ago.

I think that has more to do with the fact that a lot of content hasn't been uploaded yet. I searched for the Dudleyz, MVP, WGTT etc and got that same message. Probably have to wait a couple weeks seeing as the game just came out 3 days ago.

NO this is immediately after hitting download...Did not search at all

Hey Marcus ... you suck

quit being a tool its not his fault...Without him these issues would never be addressed...We are very lucky to have a member of the team actually put up with shitstorms like this and actually listen to us...Talk about biting the hand that feeds you

Just ignore him, dude just wants attention.

does anybody know what this means

when I try to play someone it says i dont meet the person requiorments

I think thats the message this year if you dont havethe same DLC as the person your trying to play.

Someone mentioned about it maybe being better the closer you are to California but i can confirm that isn't the case as i myself live in cali and it has been just as bad for me as everyone else,though i never had too much of an issue getting into the main online page like some of you have had.

does anybody know what this means

when I try to play someone it says i dont meet the person requiorments

One of the loading screens explains online rankings being broken up into different tiers... you can't challenge someone in a higher tier than you, but someone in a higher tier can challenge someone from a lower tier... try msg'ing that player you're trying to play and see if you can get them to challenge you instead... that might be the problem, might not, but worth a shot

Archived