WWE 12 Server Error Thread

TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine was working decent until today. The server is not available now message comes up as soon as i try to connect. I can't even get to the screen anymore to select Community Creations, holy ****!

Edit: Nevermind, it decided to start working again.

Mine was working decent until today. The server is not available now message comes up as soon as i try to connect. I can't even get to the screen anymore to select Community Creations, holy ****!

Edit: Nevermind, it decided to start working again.

I've been having the exact same problem today. I managed to get an Undertaker downloaded, but other than that one time I've been getting immediately "Server N/A" all day. I'm just gonna stop before I get an anuerysm.

I saw they put up a message saying the servers were gonna be down sometime on Tuesday night for the foreseeable future to make it work better and to work on the WWE 13 server. Anyone notice anything?

Nope. More of the same.

Last night the server was so bad I couldn't get online until after 5-6 consecutive attempts. This morning, I was up early around 5 am (NY) and up until 11 am, the server actually worked without any problems, I downloaded all the CAWs, logos, movesets, stories, etc. that I've been waiting on for weeks in about 30 minutes. Up until today, I was lucky if I got one or two CAWs, an arena or a logo after trying on or off for about four hours.

On a side note, good lord is there some thievery out there. Two of the CAWs I was looking for have multiple accounts trying to pass them off as their own work.

It was working great for me for about a week straight I could do whatever I wanted, minus the fact that it would freeze after about 10 minutes every damn time. Seems that after they put up the message about closing it down on Tuesdays the servers went to hell again. It's like every time they try to fix something they end up making it worse...

Last night the server was so bad I couldn't get online until after 5-6 consecutive attempts. This morning, I was up early around 5 am (NY) and up until 11 am, the server actually worked without any problems, I downloaded all the CAWs, logos, movesets, stories, etc. that I've been waiting on for weeks in about 30 minutes. Up until today, I was lucky if I got one or two CAWs, an arena or a logo after trying on or off for about four hours.

On a side note, good lord is there some thievery out there. Two of the CAWs I was looking for have multiple accounts trying to pass them off as their own work.

Yeah, there's a lot of that sadly.. Some of it are used with the renders, which I think is why the thieves use the renders, to mask that they are stolen.

Yeah, there's a lot of that sadly.. Some of it are used with the renders, which I think is why the thieves use the renders, to mask that they are stolen.

You & NWOldskool both have copycats of those James Storm CAWs. The Moxley from Shattered & Big Pete already has one.

Archived