Mexican Faction

Evofit

15 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better a Mexican faction

• In memory of Eddie Guerrero
    • Lead by Eddie Guerrero

So I am going to do a story around a Mexican faction...Now i am trying to decide if I should use Eddie to be the main eventer of the faction or if I should set the faction today and have Chavo return to WWE and unit Mysterio, Del Rio and Sin Cara and make a faction in dedication to Eddie...

May make caws to add to this and might use Vicky if download superstars can be used in story this year...

Any thoughts are welcome....good or bad..

If you think this sucks as an idea then let me know..

Any of your ideas would be fine. I've been thinking about making a mexican faction as well. My first idea was Del Rio, Eddie & Chavo, but now I think I'm gonna wait till I get a good Hunico Caw, maybe Epico, take Primo, and along with Del Rio as the leader, I will call them "The Cartel". :D That's a team call name!

Well, there's one small problem involving Vicky... Downloadable characters still can't be used for stories if you're intending to put it up on Community Creations. But, if you're using the story for YouTube only, then it's perfectly okay.

Thanks mate....well Vicky is out had forgotten about that and would like to upload.

Well Poll show's I should do a faction in Eddie's memory so far.

This will be on Xbox.

Faction may be called Lation Heat and start with a returning Chavo teaming up with Mysterio after Myterio has once again been jumped by another group.

More to come......

I think have the faction in eddies memory. have del rio lose the title and then mabye debut vickie by putting del rio, chavo, rey and sin cara in a stable with vickie as the mouthpiece. this could lead into promos with her saying how the wwe is holding back mexicans and keeping them around mid card just like they did with eddie and have them attack the top stars on each show leading to a 3 on 3 elimination chamber?

just an idea for you, i never make stories lol. what you think?

Any of your ideas would be fine. I've been thinking about making a mexican faction as well. My first idea was Del Rio, Eddie & Chavo, but now I think I'm gonna wait till I get a good Hunico Caw, maybe Epico, take Primo, and along with Del Rio as the leader, I will call them "The Cartel". :D That's a team call name!

Primo and Epico are Puerto Rican!

I think have the faction in eddies memory. have del rio lose the title and then mabye debut vickie by putting del rio, chavo, rey and sin cara in a stable with vickie as the mouthpiece. this could lead into promos with her saying how the wwe is holding back mexicans and keeping them around mid card just like they did with eddie and have them attack the top stars on each show leading to a 3 on 3 elimination chamber?

just an idea for you, i never make stories lol. what you think?

Nice ideas....might use something like that.

Primo and Epico are Puerto Rican!

Yep my bad,,thanks will not use them.

Archived